-Facing you-

No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤❤-

-❤-

Jungkook look at Taehyung and his eyes widen as he can't believe that the person that he have been missing so much is now standing in front of him.

''Baby..''Call Jungkook.

''Sorry''Say Taehyung before he immediately turn around and walk out from the toilet as fast as he can since he know that Jungkook is going to follow him.

And yes he did.

Taehyung just keep walking until someone hold his wrist and turn his body around.

''Taehyung..Let's go home??..please..''Ask Jungkook with his desperate voice.

Taehyung release his hand from Jungkook grip.

''No''Taehyung is about to walk again but this time Jungkook is hugging him so tight.

''For fucking sake Jungkook,What's so hard for you to understand that I don't want to be with you anymore?!''Yell Taehyung,He don't even care that some of the BigHit staff is watching them.

''What..do..y-you..mean??''Ask Jungkook as he can feel that his tears is coming down.

''I want divorce!!''Shout Taehyung.

Jungkook scream no as loud as he can making Taehyung flinch.

Jungkook hug his husband.

''Ple-please..don't..s-say..that..I..can't l-live without you..''Cry Jungkook.

''Really?? You can't live without me??''Ask Taehyung.

Jungkook nod his head as he wipe his tears.

''Well Jungkook..I..can't live..with cheater like..you..''

Taehyung then run as fast as he can and go to BTS practice room.

..

Taehyung open the door open and he's now out of breath.

''Tae?? You okay??''Ask Jimin as he take Taehyung and make his best friend sit on the sofa.

Namjoon then come as he give a cold water to Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a little thanks as he take the water and gulp it.

''Hey Tae..What ha..

Jimin was cut by the sound of someone opening the practice room door with full force.

It was Jungkook.

Now all Jimin question to what happened to Taehyung is answered.

''Taehyung..''

Jungkook take a step closer to Taehyung but Jimin stop him.

''Fuck off''Spat Jimin.

''Jimin..please..I..w-want to see my..hu-husband''Cry Jungkook.

''Don't you dare call yourself his husband Jungkook,You disgust me''Say Jimin again as he push Jungkook away.

Jungkook then get on his knee.

He don't even care that he's now bowing in front of Taehyung,Jimin and all BTS members.

If losing his dignity will make Taehyung come back to him..

Then he'll lose it.