-Reunite-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤

-❤-

"Can Lisa stay with us for 2 weeks??"

..

After hearing that,Taehyung eyes widen as his heart beating so fast.

His husband try to bring his mistress into their house.

.
.

Seeing Taehyung that didn't say anything,Jungkook know that something wrong.

"Baby..only for..

"NO"

Jungkook look at Taehyung.
His husband didn't show any emotion.

..

"What??"

"You've heard me Jungkook,I said no"Reply Taehyung strictly.

..

"Why??"Ask Jungkook as he hold Taehyung hands.

"Why should I let her stay with us??"

"Please..just for 2 weeks,Blackpink dorm are now under decoration..So they didn't have any place to stay now,Other Blackpink member have went to their family house"Plead Jungkook.

"I don't care Jungkook!! When I said no,It's no!!"Yell Taehyung.

"Taehyung please..Don't you feel pity for her??"Ask Jungkook.

"DON'T YOU FEEL PITY FOR ME?! YOU CHEAT ON ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING AND NOW YOU TRYING TO BRING THAT MISTRESS OF YOURS INTO OUR HOUSE!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA FEEL ABOUT THAT?!!"Taehyung burst out in tears as he punch Jungkook chest.

..

"Baby..calm down.."Jungkook hold Taehyung hands as he try to calm his husband down but no use since Taehyung still crying badly.

"You're..bad.."sob Taehyung again.

"Baby I'm sorry..Please don't cry.."Plead Jungkook as he wipe Taehyung tears with his thumb,kissing his husband cheek.

Taehyung then take a deep breath.

"You know what Jungkook??..Honestly me saying no will give no impact cause at the end you'll still bring her in our house right??"Ask Taehyung without even looking at Jungkook.

"Baby..It's only for 2 weeks..so I..

''Just do what you want Jungkook..I don't even care anymore''Snap Taehyung before he then go out from the room,ignoring Jungkook that calling him.

''Love!! Please don't go''

..

Taehyung slam his bedroom door before he turn around and was greeted with Lisa who is holding a tissue.

"Oppa..I've clean the spilled drink for you''

Taehyung roll his eyes.