-Home-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

It's been 4 days since Taehyung staying at Bogum house and today Bogum saw Jungkook instagram post when he's scrolling down the instagram.

Taehyung didn't have his phone with him so of course he can't see the post so Bogum decide to show it to him.

..

BTS_Jungkook

Liked by P.Jimin95,Bangtan_Jin and 19,637,491 Others

BTS_Jungkook Wherever you are..Please come back to me💔😢 

Comments was disabled

..

''Jungkook post this on his instagram just now..He really miss you a lot Tae..''Say Bogum.

Taehyung sighed.

''Do you think I should go home??''Ask Taehyung.

Taehyung can't deny that he feel so guilty for leaving Jungkook,Especially when he didn't even give Jungkook chance to explain and say sorry and left him just like that.  

But what can he do??

He just can't bear watching Jungkook and Lisa together.

It hurt him so much.

''I don't know Tae..I can't force you..I don't mind if you want to go home now cause Jungkook is your husband so of course he miss you..but also I don't mind if you want to stay here longer..''Smile Bogum.

''Can I log in into my instagram with your phone??''Ask Taehyung.

''Of course..But Tae..I'm not trying to like force you but..I think you should go home cause it's been 4 days since you leave that house and I'm sure that Jungkook is super worry about you cause you literally left and missing for 4 days without him knowing where are you or are you okay..And I bet that you miss your Jungkook right??''

Taehyung nod his head.

He did miss Jungkook.

He can't lie that what Jungkook did to him hurt him so bad,But he also can't lie that he miss his husband warm body and hug.

He miss Jungkook.

So Taehyung decide log into his instagram account and DM Jungkook.

And Taehyung was shock when he got a reply from Jungkook like immediately.

BTS_Jungkook

Jungkook

Baby😭😭