-Taehyung-

Jungkook didn't even have to wait for the doctor to complete his sentence.

That apology is enough for Jungkook to be fully broken.

Jungkook fall to the floor as he cry as much as he want,Not giving a shit about other people who is now looking at him.

''Please tell me that I'm dreaming!! Please..please...please pinch me!! Please!! Wake me up!! Please!!''Cry Jungkook as he grip onto the doctor uniform.

''I don't want to lose Taehyung...Please...''Whisper Jungkook desperately.

''Wait sir!! I think you misunderstand what I'm trying to tell you..''

Jungkook look at the doctor with his teary eyes.

''I just want to say I'm sorry for kicking you out from the labor room just now..''

This situation is suppose to be sad but Jin at the back is holding his laugh as he cover his mouth with his hand while Hoseok hit his arm,meaning that he shouldn't laugh at this time.

Jungkook take a breath as he calm himself.

''Then..is..m-my..husband okay??''Ask Jungkook nervously.

''Yes,He's okay..He still weak due to the labor process but he'll get better..''Smile the doctor.

Jungkook is about to go to meet his husband but the doctor hold his shoulder.

''I gotta say this sir,Your husband is such a strong man..He survive this process even he just have 30 percent energy in his body..He did this because he love you and your baby..So let me tell you sir,Your husband is such a precious man..You're a one lucky ass man''Say the doctor as he pet Jungkook back before he leave.

Jungkook then immediately go into his husband ward,Followed by other BTS member.

''So Jungkook,I'm sure that you need you alone time with Taehyung now so you can come in first,We'll go after you daddy Kook''Smile Namjoon.

Jungkook nod as he step inside his husband room.

Jungkook was greeted by a sleeping Taehyung.

The younger take a step closer to his husband,Taehyung face is still pale but he at least better than before.

Jungkook take a sit on the chair that was placed next to Taehyung bed and take his husband hand,kissing it.

''I can't imagine my life without you Taehyung..''Whisper Jungkook as he keep kissing Taehyung hand.

Taehyung stir in his sleep as he then turn his head only to see his husband.

''Jungkook..''Call Taehyung weakly.

Jungkook immediately stand up as he look at Taehyung right into his eyes.

''Love,Thank you for everything..I..You..almost lost your..life..''Cry Jungkook again.

''If losing my life mean I can give our prince to you,It's worth it Jungkook..''Smile Taehyung weakly.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he then catch his husband lips in a kiss.

Taehyung close his eyes as he enjoy the kiss that Jungkook gave him.

Both of them pull out from the kiss only to have Jungkook rest his forehead on Taehyung's.

''Once again my love..Thank you..I appreciate that...I love you..''

''I love you too''

Knock on the door make both of them turn their head toward the door.

The door then opened revealed other BTS member and Jimin.

''Tae!!''Call Jimin happily as he then go toward Taehyung and kiss his forehead.

''Congratulation for your baby Tae''Say Yoongi.

''Thanks hyung..''

''Anyway..Have you see your baby yet??''Ask Hoseok.

''Not yet,He's in the incubator now since he was born premature but I'll visit him soon''Say Taehyung.

''But..Can you believe it?? Jungkook is our youngest member but he's the first one who got married and also the first one who got a baby..''Say Namjoon.

''I know right..Our baby is a baby father now..I'm not crying..''Tease Jin as he then pretend like he wipe his tears.

''I've grown so big didn't I??''Ask Jungkook with his smile.

Namjoon nod as he the ruffle Jungkook hair.

"Yes kid,you're big now"

While all BTS member are talking to each other,Jimin is now sitting next to his best friend while he gently pat Taehyung head.

"I'm so proud of you,You're a mom now Tae"Say Jimin.

"I know right..I'm so happy..I can't wait to see my baby soon"

"Anyway,What will you name the baby??"

"I already have the list names,But I still didn't decide it..I'll discuss it with Jungkook soon"

"Okay.."Say Jimin as he then peck Taehyung forehead.

Suddenly Yoongi come toward Jimin.

"Precious.."Call Yoongi making the younger look at him.

"Yeahh??"

"You so excited.."Tease Yoongi.

"Of course Yoongi,I love baby so much.."Smile Jimin making Yoongi can't resist his sweet smile as he pinch Jimin cheek.

"We'll have our baby too when the time come darling"Yoongi peck Jimin forehead.

"Okay daddy Yoongi"Wink Jimin.

"You're so cute Jimin"Laugh Yoongi.

..

When all of them are talking to each other,There's a knock on the door before it opened revealed the nurse.

"Sir Taehyung,You can see your baby now.."Smile the nurse.

Taehyung eyes widen.

"I can see my baby now?"

The nurse nod his head.

"And you also can bring your husband with you"

"Okay nurse..I'll bring him soon"smile Jungkook.

Jungkook then help Taehyung to stand up and sit on the wheelchair before he then push him.

"We'll be back hyung"

All BTS member nod their head.

Jungkook and Taehyung then leave from the ward so they can meet with their baby.