-Lie-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

It's 11 pm now and Jungkook come home and was greeted by his husband sitting on the sofa while watching some movie from netflix.

Hearing the sound of the door opened,Taehyung immediately turn his head before he then run toward his husband,Hugging Jungkook.

''You're back!!''Shout Taehyung happily.

''I am,Miss me love??''Ask Jungkook as he then caress Taehyung head before he lean and kiss his husband lips.

''So much!! I'm so bored without you..''

''Aww..That's sweet..''Smile Jungkook.

''Go to shower first,I'll prepare your pajama..You smell stinky''

''Hey..I'm not..''Giggle Jungkook as he immediately go to the bathroom after once again pecking Taehyung forehead.

Taehyung then go to in front of the bathroom and pick the clothes that Jungkook left before go to the washing machine so he can put Jungkook clothe in it.

Taehyung fix Jungkook clothes before he throw the jacket into washing machine.

He about to put Jungkook shirt into the washing machine when he saw something.

Lipstick stain.

There's a lipstick stain on Jungkook shirt at the neck and chest part but the stain on chest part is not that obvious,You barely can see it,but it still there.

Taehyung just stare at the stain like for 10 minutes,standing there with no emotion at his face.

..

''Love??''

Taehyung turn his head around when he can hear Jungkook calling for him and when he did,Jungkook already standing behind him in his bathrobe since the washing machine is not too far form their bathroom.

Jungkook look at his husband and smile.

''Ah you're doing the laundry??''Ask Jungkook but got no answer by Taehyung.

''Baby??''

Jungkook eyes then look at the thing that Taehyung is now staring at.

His shirt,

With a lipstick stain on it.

Jungkook immediately take a step closer to his husband.

His heart is thumping crazily when Taehyung show no emotion at his face,Especially when his husband is a smiling angel.

''Baby..I can explain..''Say Jungkook as he take Taehyung hand.

Taehyung look at Jungkook.

''Explain please''

Jungkook head is working crazily to make up some lies for Taehyung.

''It's my stylist noona lipstick stain...She accidentally fell at my chest when she lost her balance''