-Lisa-

Jungkook is now sitting at Taehyung side,holding his husband hand tightly as his tears can't seems to stop flowing down.

''Baby..wa-wake..up..I'm..sorry..''Cry Jungkook as he kiss Taehyung hands,The hospital room is now filled with the sound of Jungkook crying.

Taehyung is still laying unconsciously on the hospital bed with his husband waiting for him on his side.

Jungkook just keep looking at Taehyung when suddenly there's a knock on the door,revealing all BTS member and Jimin,After Jungkook and Taehyung arrived in hospital..Jungkook immediately call Namjoon and tell him about his husband condition,He don't even know why he call his hyung but he just need someone to comfort him right now.

''Hyungg..''Call Jungkook as he wipe his tears.

''It's okay Jungkook..Taehyung will be okay''Hoseok immediately engulf Jungkook in a hug as he caress the youngest back,Hoping it would calm Jungkook down.

Jimin that come along with BTS since he's on his date with Yoongi when Namjoon call his boyfriend immediately go to Taehyung as he caress his best friend face.

''Tae..What happened to you..??''Ask Jimin as he can feel that his heart is aching seeing his best friend condition.

Jimin eyebrow then furrowed as he saw Taehyung wounded wrist.

Jimin immediately look at Jungkook.

''Jungkook''Call Jimin strictly.

Jungkook look at Jimin with his red eyes.

''What is this??''

''What..??''

''Taehyung cut himself again isn't it??Ask Jimin as he can feel that he's getting angry by the fact that his best friend is hurting himself.

Jungkook just stay silent.

Jimin waste no time as he then punch Jungkook in the face as hard as he can.

''WHAT DID YOU DO THAT MAKE TAEHYUNG CUT HIMSELF AGAIN?!''Yell Jimin as he about to punch Jungkook again but Yoongi immediately hold him.

''Babe..Calm down!!''

''Calm down?! Taehyung will only do this when he's sad and there's no one comfort him!!''Yell Jimin as he glare at Jungkook.

Jungkook just stay silent since he know he's the one who wrong in this.

If he didn't cheat,All of this won't happen.

-❤-

It's been almost 2 hours since Taehyung and Jungkook in the hospital room,BTS already leave so now it's only Jungkook and Taehyung there.

Jungkook is looking at his husband gorgeous face when Taehyung stirred a little making Jungkook immediately stand up.

Taehyung slowly open his eyes.

As soon as Taehyung eyes fully open,Jungkook engulf his husband in a tight hug.

''Baby..You're..fi-finally awake..I was..so worry..''Cry Jungkook.

Jungkook take Taehyung wounded wrist and kiss it softly.

''Love..Why you..d-did..that??..You've promised..''Ask Jungkook.

''I..want..to..end..everything..''Answer Taehyung as he cry too and that's making Jungkook hug him tightly.

''Noo..You can't leave me..Fu-fuck Tae..Please..don't do that again..''Cry Jungkook as he cup Taehyung face and kiss his husband.