"I'll kill him personally if he even touches a hair on her head." Silas gritted the words out, "Who the fuck is he ?" Gabriel growled.

"Isn't it obvious?  The bitch's fuck buddy. " Nathan snapped, he hated people like her, if she's not happy in her marriage she could always take a divorce, why have an affair?

"I missed you so much !" Marie exclaimed, "I missed you more. " Mrs Sorenson whined like a child, "I missed both of my girls too. " McCoy said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Come  on let's go in. " Mrs Sorenson ushered them in. "What would you like to have?" Marie questioned her voice dripping with honey. "You." McCoy said with a cocky smile. His eyes hooded with lust.

"You can have me whenever you want." Marie replied her eyes looking over at him greedily making the boys cringe. "I have no interest in watching them fuck. " Marc said as he turned around to leave before he could even step out of the room, he heard soft footsteps and froze completely.

The boys all watched in horror as Sang entered the room, they noticed her face had become ghostly pale as her eyes landed on McCoy.

Marie and Mrs Sorenson never noticed her but the boys could see McCoy had, he was mentally undressing her, they all growled possessively.

Sang squirmed under his gaze, feeling uncomfortable as McCoy kept staring at her. Victor was furious, he tried snatching Sang's hand to pull her out of the room, away from his leering gaze.

The amulet didn't allow it, Victor watched in frustration as his hand passed right through her, he didn't know why he felt like this, he hardly knew the girl than why was he having all this feelings for her?

"Hello Sang." McCoy greeted looking at the beauty in front of her, Sang looked at him with fear in her expression. "Hi Mr McCoy." Her voice wavered as she greeted back to him.

"Get the breakfast ready. " Her mother snapped. Sang jumped in fear before running back to the kitchen, the breakfast was ready, she set the table as Mr McCoy and Mrs Sorenson entered the room, a few minutes later Marie followed.

"Bacon! My favorite" McCoy exclaimed, they all set around the table. "Sang come join us!" He exclaimed, his eyes focused on Sang's breast with hunger in his them.

The boys fists clenched as they noticed where McCoy's sight was, Sang trembled as she sat next to him, Marie and Mrs Sorenson shooting her deathly glare.

McCoy's hand slipped on Sang's thigh, Axel snapped the amulet in two halves, Sang's eyes widened in horror as she watched Axel appear out of nowhere.

Followed by thirteen others, their eyes were glowing with malice as they glared at McCoy's hand resting on her thigh. She knew they were about to do something rash so she pleaded with them through her eyes, hoping they'll understand.

They were furious, they saw the pleading look on Sang's face, they wanted to burn his hand but knew that it'll only create problems for her. They needed to do something that won't bring any harm to Sang.

Luke smirked evilly as an idea struck his head, he looked around. "Sang." Corey kneeled next to her, his beautiful blue eyes connecting with her gorgeous green ones.

She locked her eyes with his, unable to look away, McCoy tightened his grip on her making her whimper in pain, he slowly began rising his hand up while chatting with the other two. No one paid attention to Sang, on one except the boys.

McCoy suddenly froze before jerking up, he stood and looked around. "What happened sweetie?" Mrs Sorenson questioned. "Something stung me. " He replied as he looked around.