"Hey listen" Farlan says bending his finger to come near him "Our only mission here, is to get those damn documents. Earlier, I saw commander and Erwin go others there"

"Right now, me and Isabelle are going to go into there room to find anything. Levi, you will be our look out and signal to Kusaki, who will be in front of the room to signal us" Farlan explains "Lets do it" he says standing up.

"Keep them busy?..... Even if it means to fight?" Levi asks

"N- uh..... Don't cause anything harmful" Farlan grits. We all walk into the dark hall way and I see Levi stop in the middle of the hall.

He leans against the wall and sighs. I watch as he looks like he was doing something regretful. I see Isabelle and Farlan go into the room and Farlan turns to me "Keep your eyes open" he whispers.

He turns and goes into the room. I lean against the door and close my eyes also.

/////// Flashback //////

I just got some groceries from the store. We haven't shoppe for food, for 4 weeks. I tried saving up as much as I could to get a lot of food but I didn't quiet accomplish that.

It was getting pretty dark and I had to hurry from the danger I'd get. Not the danger out here but the danger in the house. Levi will literally give a huge speech about how I, his "Girlfriend" shouldn't be out and about.

I walk into the little house we had and I hear a Isabelle blabbing about scouts. I have the brown grocery bag in my hand and walk in "Hey guys.... What's the talk about Scouts?" I ask.

They all snap there head to me and give a worried look "A man offered money and a place to live on the surface" Farlan says with disappointment.

"What's bad about that?" I say happily "The bad thing is..... It come with a catch...." He says faintly.

"Ok, what is it?" I ask looking at Levi. He looked unsure of it also.

"They want us to join scouts and get some documents from a guy" he says

"Well...... That sounds pretty easy" I say looking down and setting the bag on the table "Yay! What ya buy this time?" Isabelle joyfully looks into the bag.

"I guess we have to go for it, huh?"

/////////////

I hear Erwin speaking to Levi as I finish my flashback. Oh shit! Erwin! I quickly snap my neck to the door and lightly knock.

"He's here" I whisper.

I hear Isablle scatter around quietly and walk up to me. Farlan was behind her "Ok, I'll go this way so it doesn't seem we were together"

We nod and quickly walk to Levi. I see him talking to Erwin and they both look at us "Big bro! We're finished!" Isabelle shouts.

Levi gets up from the wall and walks to us "Sorry Levi, my bra was literally not getting to me. I had to loosen it up" I say

"Awww, shut up. Your boobs get bigger and bigger everyday" Isablle smiles putting her hands in back of her head.

"Ok, you can shut up now" Levi hisses. Isabelle and I stare at him as we walk off "Awww, Levi getting embarrassed to imagine Kusaki's boobs?" Isabelle smiles, poking Levi's cheek.

We both laugh and look at him as he turns his head "No" he says quietly. We walk away and in the corner of my eye I see that he was staring at us.

We all meet up at our same spot and sit down. Farlan sigh and looks down "We didn't find shit" he says with disappointment.

"I figured....." Levi sighs and looks up with determination "We're gonna have to kill him" Levi says

"Levi? What? I can't believe you have to go to that!" I say looking at him "Guys, shhhh you might alert someone" Farlan whispers.

"Hey guys! Do you have a moment?!" Someone shouts.

We all jump and snap our head back. The girl with short hair and glasses come up to us "I saw it you know, the decisive moment" she says.

We all look at her with scared and odd faces. Crap! Is she talking about today? That we snuck into his room.

"What decisive moment?" Levi asks.

She bends down between me and Levi "The moments you and this girl brought down the titan. And of course your friends" she says happily.

All sigh in relief and stare at her "That was amazing! I was overwhelmed with excitement!"

Levi looked at her speechless "Ahh...."

"I'm Hangi Zöe" she point at herself with her thumb and then she points at Levi "Levi, right?" And then she turns to me "Your Levi's girlfriend, Kusaki and your like the girl version of Levi"

I stare at her wanting to say something but no words came out. She points at Isabelle "You there, you're Isabelle"

She sits bedsides Farlan and point at him "And you are...."

Farlan gives a straight face and turns away "Farlan"

"Right, right, Farlan! Nice meeting ya" she pats his back which turns to pounding. Farlan shows pain in his face.

"Wow Levi. I'm surprised because you didn't even go into training and here you are, the most talked about cadet here" she sighs

"Tell me, where'd you get the skill. Ohhh, I heard you grew up with Kusaki" she turns to me "That's why your skilled too. Everyone wants to know y'all's secret" she says.

Farlan turns to us and covers his mouth to Levi's ear. Levi comes up and looks at Hangi "I practiced a lot. Nothing special. At first I had a very hard time but I got it" he says dully.

"Maaaan, I wish I was skilled. Y'all seriously don't have any tricks?" She says looking around at us. Isabelle backs away with annoyance "You know, everyone is itching to know" she says standing up.

"Watching y'all fight today really gave us all courage. Actually giving us a spark of think that humanity can actually win"

Isabelle smiled and went up to her face "We were amazing weren't we? Did you see how strong we were? Did you take a good glimpse?!" Isabelle smiled

"Isabelle, I'm pretty sure she saw us. That's a reason why she's complimenting us" I say "I-I know, I'm not stupid" she says backing off

"Anyways, wasn't my big brother strong!?" She came back into excitement. I saw Hangi smile and nod. She brought out a bag if something "Here Isabelle, eat this candy" she says.

Isabelle grabs the candy and eats it. I giggled in the thought that probably Hangi was getting annoyed so she gave her the candy.

Hangi turns to us "So how about letting us know how y'all think and how y'all get better, huh?" She asks

Levi sighs "I can't.... I'm self taught, it's not easy to teach..."

"But....." Hangi sighs.

Levi turns "I'm sorry but I'm tired"

"Oh, ok. Well it was nice meeting y'all. Maybe next time we can have a nice long chat at lunch. If we make it back alive" she turns and waves

"Nice meeting you, Kusaki"

I wave "You too, Hangi" I smile. I watch as she walks away from us.

"Man, what a weirdo. Levi, you could've gave her some easy trick" Farlan sighs "I don't want to. I just want to be responsible for you, Isabelle and Kusaki" he sighs.

I look down and smile "I hope Hangi will be a good friend"

----------