CHAPTER 1- I'm not going.

Start from the beginning

Everything about him screamed authority.

No, not yet.

"Wait, I need two minutes. Just two minutes please". I pleaded.

The man nodded.

I ran up the flight of stairs and closed my door behind me before letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

I picked up my phone and dialed my dad's number.

"Dad?" I said with weak voice

"Britt? I'm listening".

"Do I really have to go to my aunt's home?".

He sighed

"I'm afraid, it's true".

"Really? I know you really want to get me out of your life so you can enjoy your 'marriage' with Evelyn (my step mother)but you could have easily murdered me". I said, sobbing.

"I'm sorry".

"Don't tell me sorry". I snapped. "Well, it's a good thing to finally get rid of me. Thanks a lot. Bye".

I hung up before he could say anything.

I sat on the floor, hugging my knees tightly. I pressed my mouth against my knees so my sobs wouldn't be heard. I brought out a picture of my mom and kissed it.

I never really got to know my mom cause she died when I was a little girl... About seven months old or something.

That was the only picture I had cause dad put away all the pictures of her since her death left him traumatized.

I wiped my tears and kissed the picture one more time before keeping it in my jacket.

I went downstairs and saw that my step mom was having a deep conversation with the man. After some minutes, she finally looked up and saw me.

"She's ready". She announced to the men.

They stood up and the man that spoke earlier walked up to me.

He was so tall...

"Ehm... I'll take this" he said and took my phone from me.

What the heck?!??!?

"Wait a minute,". I said, my anger elevating. I'm going to live with a fucking aunt and I'm not allowed to take my phone or even my clothes?! I yelled.

They all turned to look at me like I was a psycho. I had truly lost it at that point.

He put my phone in his pocket.

This dude really had a death wish. What the heck did he think he was doing?

" We have to get going now" he said, handing over a huge bundle of cash to her

"Are you selling me off?" I asked suspiciously.

"Fool, do you think anyone would want to take care of you for free?". My step mom asked.

Oh, really?

I'm really not going anywhere without a good fight.

"I'm not going" I blurted out

"And why not?" My step mom snapped.

"Because I can't leave my home for an unknown person's home"

I didn't know the aunt I was going to live with because I heard my step mom had three sisters but I'd only seen one and dad had only one sister and she was dead.

"We'll do it the hard way then. I've got no time to waste". The same man said.

I was ready to lash out my anger on him but a strong arm grabbed me by the arm and pulled me outside.

He pushed me into a black car and then it zoomed off at an incredibly fast speed.

I was so ready to give him a very good lashing.

"You idiot. How dare you treat a lady like that?! Listen, I'm not a trash bag that you can just throw around the way you like. I'm a human and you should treat me like one! Next time you treat me l-"

"You sure do talk a lot". He said, bringing out a syringe.

"You want to inject me with that thing?" I asked.

I was actually getting scared.

He shrugged and then inserted it into my skin

I felt completely normal until like two minutes later.

I yelped when I felt a sharp pain in my head.

I tried to talk but I was too weak to talk.

Black dots started filling my vision and then everything went blank.

***
A/N: Hey beautiful people!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

This is my first book on wattpad so please pardon my mistakes.

I'll do my best to make this story really good considering the fact that I'm just thirteen (fourteen now)

But age is no excuse! I hope this story progresses.

Also, I'm not planning on having an update schedule so I'll update only when I have the time to.

Please vote and comment.

Love y'all 😘💖😘

P.S: All chapters are in Brittany's POV except stated otherwise :)