3.48 Hear the phoenix king roar

Raiko and Asha move in sync with a rehearsed routine, their arms out in front in a punching motion as water swirls around the outstretched limb. Aang and Zuko are beside them, working on fire bending, Zuko getting increasingly frustrated with Aang(Much more so than he did with Asha). The Onsra had already completed her daily fire bending training, using the water training with Raiko as a cool down- so to speak.

Water bending training, the brunette found, helped her with her fire bending, even if she sucked at it. Due to her either not getting it, not putting in the effort (It wasn't that, if anything she put more effort into water bending than anything) or her just not naturally good at it, Asha found herself having increasing issues with water bending, the element not coming nearly as easy as air, Earth or even fire.

"Hame!" Raiko suddenly calls, startling the poor girl. "That's enough training for today, your doing great, princess, I don't get why your worried." He brushes his blonde hair out of his face as he speaks, sweat dripping from both of their foreheads.

"Thank you, Sifu Raiko, but I don't know... I guess I just don't think water is as master as it could be." Asha looks to the ground, plopping down shortly after, her legs crossing.

"You're fine, Nova." Toph walks over to the two, two small melons being held out towards them. "Look at the bright side, your air is nailed, Earth is coming along beautifully, and your fire bending is out of the ball park." The Earth bender reassures with a smiles.

"You can't even see my bending!" Asha laughs, taking the cup with a thanks.

"I don't have to see to feel the fire, Nova." Toph laughs as well, Raiko taking his cup as he ruffles the earth benders hair before walking away, leaving the two to sit together.

Toph can't tell, but Asha rolls her eyes at Toph, a smile still playing at her lips as she takes a sip of the watermelon juice. "How long you think Zuko's gonna train with Aang?" Asha makes conversation, watching the two boys as Katara offers them the same juice.

"Not much longer, someone will convince Zuko to let him go." Toph sips her own drink as well, crossing one of her feet over the other. Asha hums, turning to lay on her stomach, placing the cup on the ground while still keeping the straw in her mouth. The girls (well, Asha ) watch as Toph is proven right, Suki being the one to help the air bender out of Zuko's iron grip. Said fire bender walks past them, Asha smiling up at him, the boy grunting in return.

"Maybe Zuko's right." Sokka addresses the group, the two girls looking in his direction, the others already looking to him. "Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change that. Beach party!" Sokka finishes with a yell, the group cheering with just as much excitement.

___

After a couple hours at the beach (Asha and Raiko training while the others play in the water and sand), Zuko took charge, literally. Him and Aang got into a small fight, Asha having to step in to stop the two from killing each other (In reality she shouted -something she doesn't do often- with a belt of fire from her feet as she jumped in between, deflecting both of their attacks).

"What is with you two?!" Asha continues yelling, looking from one to the other, not once rising from her attack stance.

"Zuko!" Katara runs up to the boy, ready to patronize them. Or so Asha thought. "You could have hurt Aang."

"Katara, thanks but, stop." Asha takes a slightly calmer tone with the bender (who looks with narrowed eyes at the multi-bender) "You both were stupid and brash with your actions and could've hurt each other. So I'll ask again, what is wrong with you two!?" Asha resumes yelling at the two, however she does raise from her bending stance, instead jutting a hip out as she rubs the bridge of her nose.