2.20 Tag, you're it

"Hey, you guys picked a great campsite." Toph smiles as she curls her toes around Appa's fallen fur, he other five raising their brows at the girl. "The grass is so soft." 

"That's not grass." Sokka begins, grimacing. 

"Appa's shedding." Asha finishes, hiding a laugh as Katara raises a foot, yelling about how gross it is. 

"That's not gross; it's a part of spring. Even Gumi goes through it." Aang smiles as a bright blue bird lands lightly on his head; Momo jumping up to grab at the butterflies the surround them.  The bird quickly squawks, flying away as a sharp dragon scale is thrown, grazing the bird, only stopping as it impales itself in a tree. 

Asha stands proud, three more scales in her hand as she smirks. "Yeah, you know, rebirth, flowers blooming, and the animals get new coats."  The air bender laughs as Raiko eyes the scales with a weary eye.

"Ah, the beauty of spring." Katara deadpans as Appa sneezes, blowing the fallen fur everywhere, the water bender yelling in surprise. 

"It's not that bad, Katara. It makes a great wig!" Sokka laughs, discarded fur on his head, almost looking like a tower.  

"And a great beard!" Aang laughs with the other boy, dropping from Appa with fur arranged on his own face.

"I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group because you two are disgusting." Katara sounds unamused. 

"Excuse me," Toph walks forward, breaking the two boys apart. "Does anyone have a razor because I've got some hairy pits!" The blind girl raises her arm to reveal two masses of white fur emerging from her sleeves. 

Katara and Raiko only stare as Asha and the others laugh at the girl, laughing even harder as the poor Onsra sneezes, launching herself into Appa's leg before she falls face first back down with fur stuck to her back.  The four laugh, the two others joining in soon after.

They eventually gather themselves, Sokka and Asha leaving to gather firewood, Raiko and Katara water bending said liquid into a large pot, finally Aang uses air bending to set up the tents.   They all look over as Katara stomps towards Toph, an annoyed look on her face. 

"So, Toph, usually when setting up camp we try to divide up the work." 

"Hey, don't worry about me, I'm good to go."  Toph lays back, a peice of straw in her mouth.

"Well, actually, what I'm trying to say is, uh, some of us might fetch water while someone else might set up the fire pit or put up the tents." Katara pauses as Momo lands on her shoulder, dropping some nuts into Katara's hand. "Even Momo does his fair share. "

"Katara I'm fine. I can carry my own weight. I don't need a fire, I've already collected my own food, and look," Toph stops to throw her fists to the ground, two stone slabs appearing, creating a tent. "My tents all set up. " 

Asha quickly throws her stack of wood towards Sokka, speed walking over to the other two girls, Zulu following with a stick in her mouth. 

"Well, that's great for you, but we still need to finish." Katara looks increasingly annoyed at the Earth bender. 

"I don't understand. What's the problem here?" Toph looks ahead, irritation littering her face. 

"Nothing Toph, don't worry about it." Asha steps in, leading Katara away before things escalated. "Give her some time Katara." The air bender offers with a kind smile, the water bender shrugging her off before walking back over to the pot. 

Huffing, Asha walks over to her dragon, Raiko already there; untying the saddle. Between the two of them, they easily get the large saddle off without any hassle, but the same can't be said for Asha's male counterpart. Asha looks over just as Sokka gets crushed by the bison's saddle, Aang quickly hoping down to help him.