3.35 Sword DILF check-

Meteors shot across the sky with dazzling tails mesmerizing the kids below them. The rocks seemed to glimmer as they soared, the stars twinkling meekly beside them, paling in comparison. Below them, Asha sat wrapped up within Aang's arms, the boy resting his head on hers as she practically sat on his lap; Raiko and Toph sitting beside them , leaning against each other (For 'warmth'), the water tribe siblings beside them. 

They all sat on top of a makeshift roof, the flying animals laying underneath with Zulu and Momo.

"Wow, this is amazing to watch." Katara stares up in awe, her eyes dazzling with the sky.

"Kind of makes you realize how insignificant we are." Sokka looks up, his eyes holding a sad depression though. 

"Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it 1 000 times." Toph smirks as she leans back onto the blonde behind her.  She can hear Asha giggle, causing her to smile wider.

"I'm so glad we kept her." Asha giggles, looking up to Aang; the boy rolling his eyes before pulling Asha even closer. She can hear him hum, making a soft smile appear, her cheeks pinching up ever so slightly.

"Oh, man. You've never not seen anything like this." Sokka sits up quickly, the rest following. A meteorite whistles through the air, passing over their head (almost too close). It crashes behind the group, fire and bits of Earth being blown away from the impact.  Toph stands in surprise as Asha burrows herself into Aang's chest.  She's pulled away however as  Toph grabs her forearm, dragging her off the roof right before throwing her to Gumi, the dragon already rising and readying himself for flight. 

Raiko and Asha are in the air (heading toward the crash site) before the others, watching as fire spreads, slowly, yet efficiently.  

"The fire is gonna destroy the town!" Katara cries out, watching the same fire. Asha rolls her eyes, before jumping out of Gumi's saddle, using air bending to soften the fall. Appa and Gumi landing beside her. 

"You couldn't have waited?" Raiko grunts beside Asha, taking the same bending pose she does.

"Yea, Ash." Aang smirks as he stands beside Asha. Asha rolls her eyes, the blue crystals quickly darting around for anyway to stop the fire but Katara beats her to it.

"There's a creek over here. Raiko and I'll bend the water on to the fire." She calls back, her and Raiko running over to Appa and taking off. 

"Asha, you and Aang make a trench to keep the fire from coming any closer." Toph directs, the air benders nodding before taking action.  Toph joins them too, the three getting ready for action before Sokka interrupts. 

"What should I do?" 

Aang looks back to Asha, the girl looking nervous before shrugging.

"You can...Keep an eye on Momo and Zulu?" Asha suggests, said animals running up to Sokka. 

"So what, I'm just a lemur-sitter?" Sokka sarcastically pats Momo's head. "There, there. Feel better?" Asha laughs while running off, Sokka watching them with a frown. 

Toph and Aang stand on either side of Asha, the trio swinging their arms up and down, bending a trench and pushing the fire back. Water splashes onto the fire, like a bad shower, Raiko and Katara holding a much larger orb above them; the water falling from it.

"Stand clear Sokka!" Aang calls, him and Asha taking the orb from the water benders. The boy seems to grumble disappointed, watching as the two legacies easily take care of the fire. They throw the water at the fire with a gust of air, snow now falling around the area, putting out the fire as Raiko and Katara land.