3.47 Flying bald ladies.

Asha's back cracked with a satisfying pop as she bent backwards, Aang giving a grimace at the sound-- giggles escaping from the girl.  They had just finished some fire bending training, the boys taking it overly serious, Asha trying not to maim them.  

Since being driven from the temple, Zuko had taken them to a beach house on Ember Island. To be more specific, Fire Lord Ozai's beach house.  They had been hesitant, but nonetheless stayed without question (Well, aside from Katara).

(Reason #293- She swears one day she'll stop.)

Standing straight, Asha walks so she's standing behind Aang, replacing his hand with hers as she rubs delicate circles in his shoulders, causing groans of relief to poor out as he melts into the touch.

"Are you ever gonna tell me how you got so good at that?" Aang turns slightly, the girl only shrugging with a happy smile, soon wrapping her arms around Aang's waist and leaning onto his shoulder. He smiles, pressing a soft peck to her cheek-- which she returns with a cheeky peck, ducking to nuzzle her head right above his scar so he couldn't reach her.

"Doesn't it seem kinda weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?" Katara questions from beside Toph and Raiko, the two fast asleep. 

"I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. This is the last place anyone would think to look for us." Zuko looks to the girl, wiping his hair with a yellow towel. 

"What if Aki wanted to come here?" Katara looks over to Asha next, a brow raised. 

"Aki hates sand and overall anything relaxing, so..." Asha calls from behind Aang as he turns  to try and catch her, she lets go to try and run off but he grabs her arm-- pulling her into his chest as she laughs. Aang finds himself laughing with her as he holds her to his chest.

"You guys are not going to believe this! There's a play about us!" Sokka runs up with Suki close behind

"We were just in town and we found this poster." Suki explains her boyfriend's excitement, the boy unveiling a poster of the gang. 

"Ha, Zuko's scar is on the wrong side." Asha points, leaning backwards in Aang's arms. 

"What? How is that possible?" Katara walks over as well, Sokka flipping to the posters back. 

"Listen to this. 'The boy in the iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Pu on Tim who scoured the globe gathering information on the blossoming love story between the Avatar from the icy South Pole and the Onsra from the elite North. How they traveled from the North and into the heart of Ba Sing Se.' His sources including singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage."  Sokka reads, Suki leaning in to read the last line. 

"Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island players."  

"Hear that? A blossoming love story." Asha snorts, giggling slightly before trying to fight off a barrage of kisses from Aang.

"Ugh. My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered 'Love Amongst The Dragons' every year." Zuko grimaces,  Asha laughing even harder in the background.

"Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?" Katara turns to her brother, hesitant as ever. 

"Come on, a day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky time wasting nonsense I've been missing." 

___

The theatre was extravagant and left the kids in awe as they walked in. They slowly made their way to their seats once they got over the initial shock, but not without some 'complications'.