1.5 The fortune Teller (Scene 2)

AN: In case anyone was curious about how I imagined Aang to look since I've aged him up! Believe it or not, this is canon from, I believe but don't fact check me, LoK. 

"Not bad. Not bad!" Sokka lets out a hum of satisfaction as he offers a puff to Aang, who pushes it back with a grimace. 

"I'm good on puffs. What do you think they're talking about back there?" 

Katara eyeballed the nervous bender who kept glancing at the doorway. The one where Aunt Wu led Asha.

"Boring stuff. I'm sure. Love. Who she's going to marry. How many babies she's gonna have." Sokka eats  another puff. 

"Yea, dumb stuff, like that." 

Katara gives Aang a knowing smile and nods her head towards the doorway. Aang smiles back, standing up quickly and blabbering out an excuse before shuffling off to the doorway.  He crept along the wall, before getting to the door he needed slowly peeking inside. 

Meanwhile, Asha was over this fortune telling business, rolling her eyes as she watched Aunt Wu mash together a mixture of berries and herbs, soon passing the mortar she was using to Asha, who give an unimpressed look.

"You must drink it if your going to get you fortune." The older woman smiled. 

Asha letting out a long sigh, reluctantly grabbed it before chugging, hoping she wouldn't have to actually taste it. Aang grimaced outside of the door, feeling bad for the poor girl when she gagged. 

Asha reeled as she took the bowl away, regretting ever coming to this village. However, before she could even think, her head stiffened upward and she was pulled into a vision. 

Aang watched as Asha's eyes glowed a bright blue, along with the arrows on her neck, hands and legs. It was like she was in the Avatar state, which made Aang anxious. He knew what could happen when people were in this state, even if he wasn't sure why she was in that state. 

Asha watched from a distance as an older woman, who looked like an older version of  herself, held onto small bundle tightly. It was wrapped in a grey blanket and she looked so tired; Yet a smile was on her sweat drenched face as a male was finally let in the room. He ran over to the girl, who looked up at him with so much love and adoration, it made her kind of ill. The man was bald (surprise surprise) and had tattoos that looked much like Aang's. The two embraced in a kiss as the bundle let out a small cry. The man separating and bringing a hand to the infants head as he chuckled, leaning to give the child a kiss on the forehead. 

"Look whose got her mothers jealousy already." The man chuckled, the woman rolling her eyes in mock annoyance. Asha's head snapped over when two smaller children ran into the room, yelling about how there was a new friend to play with, quickly crawling onto the bald man (Who laughed good-heartedly) while helping them see said play mate. Another woman, this time looking like an older version of Katara, ran in after them, stopping to give the new mother a hug with some soft words.  Then two males entered the room. One in traditional fire nation clothing and a scar the took up half his face (Asha mused this was what Zuko would look like if he had better taste in hairstyles), and the other looking like Sokka. 

Finally, a raven rushed in, pushing the one (It was the Sokka one) hugging the mother out of the way. 

"If you go into labor on a mission again, I will personally destroy you. " The raven muttered, holding the new mother close. 

"She shouldn't have been out there anyway." The bald man grunted from the other side of the bed mat, eyeing the mother. 

The man with the scar finally got towards the new mother, giving her a hug and caressing the child's head. "I'm proud of you, Ash." He muttered, the mother, 'Ash', hugging him back while the older looking Sokka, now seemingly recovered, walked to the bald man.