2.25 Drill baby

With Ying ready to further her journey, the group set off once again, only this time, minus Aang.  Asha took to walking beside the new mother, acting as a crutch, as the rest led the way, desperately using the weight on her shoulder to distract herself from Aang's absence.  Zulu was currently perched in Raiko's arm, the blonde talking to Sokka as Katara ignores the boys.

"We truly can't thank you enough, Onsra Asha." Than speaks for his family, looking to the small girl. 

"It's not a problem, really." She smiles at the family before looking away, her brow furrowing as an object comes into view.  As it comes close, she can identify it as Aang and Momo, furthering her confusion. Than seems to recognize this, switching places with the brunette quickly.

"Aang, what are you doing here? I thought you were looking for Appa and Gumi?" Asha questions, approaching him as he lands while Momo purrs into her cheek. She pats his head before allowing him to return to Aang, the teen looking worried at whatever he saw.

"I was, but something stopped me. Something big." He looks to the girl, both air benders continuing to walk to the wall as he explains.

As they approach the wall, Aang and Toph bend a platform up the wall as Asha keeps watch. 

"Now what's so big that Appa and Gumi have to wait?" Sokka questions, his and Raiko's conversation on hold. 

"That." Aang gestures his head to further down the wall, a large metal cylinder approaching it, the fire insignia perched proudly on it's back.  Fire tanks ride beside, eight on the side facing the group. 

"Is that a drill?" Asha walks further down the wall as they get to the top, her brows furrowed in worry.

"We made it to Ba-Sing-Se, and we're still not safe. No one is." Ying cries, her family huddling together. 

"What are you people doing here? Civilians aren't allowed on the wall." A guard approaches the group, Aang quickly pulling Asha closer to him.

"I'm the Avatar, this is my Onsra. Take us to whoever's in charge." Aang demands, Asha giving a nervous wave to the guard.

___

"I've decided that I hate Earth kingdom generals. Not the Earth kingdom, just their stupid, stupid,  generals. " Asha grumbles as the general currently pissing her off looks through a telescope. 

The general had determined that he did not need their help, they had it perfectly under control, and could beat a 100-ton drill without the Avatar or Onsra. The thought made Asha laugh.  The general explained that his 'elite' team of Earth benders, The Terra Team, were perfectly capable; just the name distracting Sokka and Raiko from the problem at hand. The two determined to now find a team name for them. 

"Be nice." Aang holds her close, his voice a whisper. He only gets a huff in reply, making him roll his eyes in amusement. 

The group is shocked into attack positions as the general shoots up, shouting about how they're doomed, his arms flailing. Sokka takes the opportunity to slap the man, Asha letting out a whine ('Why couldn't I do it? I'm the Onsra!'  'You can have the next hit-'  'No more hitting!')  at the action, Aang, once again, having to intervene. 

Which was to be expected as he balance her, just as much as she balance him. 

"Get a hold of yourself man!" Sokka cries as the man continues rubbing his cheek. 

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Maybe you'd like their help now?" Toph smirks, gesturing to the air benders.  

The general meekly approaches them, looking down with a timid look. "Yes, please. "

"With that settled, the only problem is, how is are we gonna stop that thing?" Asha says, looking over the wall, the others following; only to advert their gaze to Sokka.