3.45 Record breaker

"So where's Bato and everyone else from the invasion?" Asha crouches as she talks with Hakoda, back in shackles but free from Zuko because of good behavior.  Aang would be so proud...If she wasn't in prison.

"The others are being held at a prison near the Fire Nation palace. They singled me out as their leader and sent me here. But before I left I met some young woman who said they knew you. The Yoshinama Fighters?" Hakoda explains,  Sokka sitting beside him, Asha in front. 

"You mean the Kyoshi Warriors?" 

"That's right." Hakoda smiles at Sokka. 

"Their leader Suki is here and she's gonna escape with us. Not to mention, we have this little digit here." Sokka gestures to Asha, grabbing her hand to show her bright blue arrow. As if she could've been an imposter. 

"Good. We'll need all the help we can get." Hakoda smiles at Asha next, laying a hand on his son's shoulder. 

"And you know Prince Zuko?"

"The son of the Fire Lord? I don't know him, but I know of him."

"He's here too."  

"Sounds like a major problem." Asha looks up from her shackles, dropping in on Sokka and Hakoda's conversation. 

"Actually, he's on our side now." Asha smiles slightly, Hakoda looking at her skeptically before Sokka jumps in. 

"I know. I had the dame reaction. After all he's done, it was hard to trust him. But he's really proven himself and I never would have found you without his help." Sokka explains to his dad, who nods.

"So, do you have a plan?"

"We had one. Some of the other prisoners joined it however and kinda ruined it." Asha explains, her hand scratching the back of her nape nervously. 

"I don't know if there's another way off this island." Sokka adds, setting his head on his knees.

"Sokka, there's no prison in the World that can hold two Water Tribe geniuses and the Onsra." Hakoda pats Sokka's back reassuringly. 

"Then we'd better find those two geniuses."

___

The cell to Asha's confinement opened with a loud slam, shocking the girl from her bending stance. She had been practicing her fire bending, not getting more then a few sparks at most, which of course frustrated her.  The door quickly gave her an outlet before she snapped. 

Even if she could've easily bent her way out of here, the other's don't have the same luxury and Asha would be over powered easily if she were to try and bust them all out of here. 

Maybe some fresh air would do her good. 

'Say the word, Asha.' There had also been that. Aang was constantly scared for her safety and honestly, she couldn't quite quell them as she was never quite sure of her safety herself.

'Not yet. Right now everyone's on high alert.' She paused, meeting up with Suki and their way to the courtyard. 'You guys would just get caught.' 

'Keep me updated then.'

'Will do.' 

 The girls run to the meeting place, Hakoda and Sokka beating them there. 

"This is it. We have to start a riot." Sokka looks to the yard full of imprisoned warriors. 

"Okay, but how do we do that?" Suki looks as well, facing the group with a grimace.