3.37 Scamming the scammer which isn't a scam

"Asha! I swear to everything that is holy, if you don't come out right now, your doing laps!" Raiko yelled angrily, most likely to deaf ears. 

The sun was barely peaking over the horizon, and the two had just finished training. Normally, they would go until the sun was just barely visible then take to meditating, however the brunette had different plans. The minute the cave was in sight, she bolted. Leaving Raiko both disoriented and angry. 

Stomping into the cave, his anger slowly fades as he sees Asha wrapped up in Aang's arms; the boy smiling despite the sweat coating the small girl. They were both fast asleep, breathing in sync and looked at peace.  Zulu and Momo had curled up between them, Gumi laying his head over their laps as they lay on Appa.

Not having the heart to wake them, Raiko walks over to the cliff overseeing a river down below, not looking back to the footsteps approaching him. 

"You have to remember, they've been apart for a hundred years. Having each other in their arms is a blessing in and of itself for them."  Toph sits beside Raiko, her feet swinging over the cliff.  He hums in acknowledgement, leaning back to his palms. 

He looks down as Toph lays her head on his chest, her own breathing evening out as his lip twitches ever so slightly.

___

"Wakey, wakey love birds!" 

The two are awaken by icy cold water splattering over their faces, soaking their hair, clothing and themselves.  Standing above them were the two air benders and the water tribe siblings.  Asha quickly falling from her bending stance as she laughs at the two; the other three laughing with her.

Shaking his head free of droplets, Raiko bends his own orb of water, throwing it at Asha with a smirk. It, of course, shuts her up, but also starts a small water war between the two. The rest left busting a gut at the actions.

___

"Okay, I'm ready for some training!"  

Aang stands between Toph and Katara, his head band around his eyes as he takes a bending stance.  Asha sits cross legged behind Toph, Raiko beside her, both dry but in 'Time out',  as dubbed by Sokka.

Toph quickly fires several columns of rock towards Aang, who dodges with masterful ease. He's quick to evade a water whip from Katara as she attacks as well, only to fire a boulder at Toph as he recollects himself.

"Good job, twinkle- toes. Visualize- then attack!" Toph praises as she catches the attempt to hit her. She propels it back to Aang who corkscrews himself into the ground to avoid it, the boulder continues it's trajectory though; colliding into Katara's chest.

"Maybe you should take your own advice, Toph." Katara growls angrily. 

"What's the matter? Can't handle some dirt, madame Fussy Brithches?" Toph snorts obnoxiously, Katara drenching her with a wave of water. 

"Oh, sorry, did I splash you, mud slug?" 

The two career towards each other on ramps of their respective element falling back as the collide; tumbling right into Asha who yelps in alarm.

"Are we taking a break?" Aang stares, blindfold still on.  He can feel the momentary panic from Asha, but debates if it's because she's watching his training.

Newsflash it wasn't. 

Asha seemed to genuinely struggle to get to her feet, slipping as Toph and Katara wrestle in the mud around them. Did she use water bending or Earth bending? She didn't know