3.33 Manner less colony slob 1 and 2

Watching Asha reunite with her reptiles was heartwarming and heart breaking all in one. It was upsetting in the sense that they shouldn't have had to separate in the first place, but oh so uplifting-- especially with Aang-- to feel the absolute cocktail of emotions vibrating off of the trio in waves. It was refreshing in so many ways, seeing the bright beam of a smile on her face-- especially after they (Raiko and Asha) nearly flipped their shit at the fire nation ship they were brought too.

They were kept calm enough until they took off once more. 

Aang had scarcely left Asha's side in the time since he got her back to right before they took flight-- in fact, only now when he piloted Appa did he actually remain five feet away. It didn't stop him from constantly looking over, Asha always laying with her back to Gumi's neck, remaining silent but always with a constant stream of joy flowing form her to him, and the small smile on her face always ever present. 

"I think I see an island." Aang points, ripping his gaze away from Asha for a split second. 

"Shush! Keep quiet!" Sokka hisses, getting only an annoyed look from Aang, who disperses the cloud around them with a blast of air as they land. The water tribe boy jumping off quickly in response. 

"Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep it's mouth shut." Sokka grumbles, passing by Asha and Aang (the two sticking close together per habit now.). 

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in."  Toph snarks, sarcastic as always.  

"Hey! We're in enemy territory. Those are enemy birds." Sokka is stopped from explaining why the birds are bad by Asha groaning, a hand running down her face as Aang looks over to her. He pulls her closer with a soft whisper of a kiss against her temple.  Sokka continues to look on, pointing to four birds perched on a rock, one squawking plaintively causing the others to laugh. 

Sokka leaps over the air benders' heads, causing then to look at each other with exhaustion written all over their faces. He pretends to ward off an unknown threat before dashing into the cave, the rest slowly following.

"Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in cave after cave...after cave...after cave." Sokka's head drops further to his chest with each repetition. 

"Homey." Raiko grunts, plopping onto a stone. 

"I mean we don't need to become cave people. All you guys need are some new clothes." Asha holds a hand out as she explains. 

"Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out. If we get Fire Nation disguises, we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave." Aang backs Asha up, his hand wrapping around her waist, holding her even closer, not that Asha minded.

"Plus... they have real food out there. Does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat cave-hoppers?" Toph punches the cave wall, several little bugs hopping out; only to continue hopping away as Zulu and Momo chase after them. Momo being the only successful one as he catches two, feeding one to the raptor who squeaks in excitement. They chow without a care, revolted faces appearing on the groups faces. 

"Look's like we got out voted, sport. Let's get some new clothes." Sokka shrugs, watching as Asha sticks out her tongue, shaking her head in disgust.

___

The group crouches behind some rocks close to a house, several pieces of varying clothing hanging from a line in front of them, flowing in the breeze before them.

"I still don't get why Asha and I need new clothes." Raiko grumbles, his back against the stone as he glares in front of him angrily.

"Someone might notice you in these clothes. You've worn them too long, besides I just want a chance to choose an outfit for Asha." Katara shrugs, smirking.