3.36 Moon born

I'm still thinking about last chapter.

Also, a huge happy birthday to @ScribbleBee ! 

~Slain Insanity~

-XoXo-

Asha sat, back straight, eyes forward, knees tucked to her chest and silent. Silent in shock, silent in thought, just overly silent. Her lips were set in a thin line, bags under her eyes. Her dull, dull eyes. The ones that didn't even register what was in front of her; the ones that were simply decoration as of right now.  

They were awoken from any chance of sleep as a man with an eye on his forehead started to attack. Whatever he attacked them with was powerful, even Aang couldn't block it. It was like lethal dodge ball.  And it was scary. Scary knowing that something out there was stronger than the Avatar.

The cool night wind was amplified by ten as Gumi flew through the air, the cold slapping her in the face but she was desensitized. It was all still...She couldn't quite find the word for it. But she did not like it. Not at all.

Of course it worried not only her boyfriend, but the entire gang. The normally bright smile they were used too seemed to disappear in the straight line currently painting her face. Every time Aang tried talking with her, it was just worries and fears bubbling her conscious. That was never good, especially when it was mixed with his own.

"So, where are we going?" Raiko's blonde hair flows in front of his green eyes as he speaks. His head is currently hung over the saddle, his back laying on the cold leather.

"Heart of the Fire Nation." Asha breaks stature, rubbing her eyes; her tired voice bringing a smile to the others' faces.  Raiko hums in satisfaction; closing his eyes as the sun gleams and refracts against his green orbs.

"There it is. That's Roku's home." Aang looks over Appa, a crescent island coming into view.  

___

Aang hated the spirit world sometimes. He hated it now, watching Tanna's dragon soar away with his Onsra on it.

"Aren't Onsra Tanna and Ash coming with us?"  Aang looks up to Avatar Roku, both boys sitting on top of Roku's dragon as the two fly further and further away. He could tell Asha was just as nervous about leaving him as he was about her leaving, and desperately wanted to be by her side. He had a promise to keep after all. 

"Not quite, Aang. Asha will be flying with Tanna to see what the aftermath of Sozin's and I's relationship." 

"It'll be okay. I'll take good care of her." Onsra Tanna winks at the boys before disappearing out of sight for good.

"So much for not following traditions, huh?" Tanna twirls back, looking to Asha, the brunette flushing bright red.  "Uhh-"

"We're the same person, love. I know what'll happen before you do." The Onsra smirks, placing two fingers on Asha's face before shaking it slightly. Turning back around, their faced with a volcano- the sight nearly scaring Asha to the point of falling off.

"Now, Roku and Sozin weren't always enemies, in fact- you know the story, the sisters told you everything, didn't they? They made sure you were well educated." Tanna pauses, looking to the agape girl, who merely nods. "Figured as much. Never truly got along with the sisters at the Northern temple, they never believed in Onsra's and when one was inevitable thrown in their faces, they took to over teaching and long hours of useless information." 

"I know. Once Monk Gyatso told them I had potential, it went from two hours to eight. On the bright side, I know three different languages and have incredible knowledge of all four elements and their nations."  Asha continues to watch as the volcano fades out of view. She had incredible knowledge but, to be fair, her social skills sucked some donkey butt.