2.27 Connect with me

So, I'm just gonna combine 'The tales of Ba Sing Se' episode and 'Appa's lost days' episode. This chapter is more of a happy 'these are things I found on Tumblr and though Asha would say' scribbles. I feel like there's been a lot of aangst (see what I did there) in the past chapters and I need a little cheering up. So enjoy this super short, tumblr shitpost.  But before that, get ready for some epic shipping stuff.

~Slain insanity~

-XoXo-

Warning: Swears, Asha being a smart ass, and Raiko being a proud mama bird, unfortunately. 

___

"So all we need is a solitary environment, our friends and this incantation?" Aang looks to his Onsra in disbelief, the girl falling into a meditative pose as she nods. 

"And your sure you want to do this?" The boy falls into the same pose across from the girl, the scroll between the two.  

"Absolutely. Do you?" Asha looks to Aang, furrowing her brows. 

"Oh no, absolutely! It's just, after this is done, we'll be connected and there's no turning back."The boy breaks eye contact, looking to the ground.  With a frown, Asha's slim fingers pull Aang's chin to face her; forcing eye contact. 

"Aang, I'm over a hundred percent sure this is what I wanna do. I get it's scary now, that even after our worse fights we'll never be able to separate, but that's okay." She pauses, bringing Aang in for a hug, the boy wrapping his arms around her in a thankful gesture.  As they part, Asha gives Aang a bright smile. "Ready?"

He's silent, looking into Asha's bright blue eyes with adoration. "Let's do it!" Aang finally gives a smile, looking to the scroll as Asha calls in the others.  Raiko and Toph sit a few feet behind Asha as the two siblings sit behind Aang.   

Silence settles as the air benders read from the scroll before them, their voices becoming otherworldly as they further on. Toph has to hold Raiko back as Aang's and Asha's eyes start glowing a pristine white, imitating the Avatar State.  They're left like that even after they finished reading the incantation, the witness' watching over carefully.

___

Unlike last time, Asha awakes peacefully. Still, in the same position as she entered and not falling head first into a mud pit. As she sits up, she can't tell where she is, she only knows that it's not the same world. 

Looking around she's met with the Southern air temple she's all so familiar with, but unlike the barren, empty state that the Northern one was in, this one is lively. Children frolicking all about, cheering and laughing, baby sky bison flying around them.  Using Air bending to get to her feet, Asha ambles around the side streets, out of sight to the monks and children. 

"Asha!" The teen's head shoots up at the sound of her name. It sounds familiar but she can't quite place it.  Turning the corner, now at steady run, she stumbles trying to re-hide herself back the way she came.

There is a younger version of both Aang and Asha, hugging in excitement. Asha's- er- the younger Asha's hair is shorter, just past her shoulder blades and neither of them have their arrows yet.  It brings a smile to the elders face as she remember the day vividly. It was the day they got Appa and Gumi. 

"Aren't you excited, Ash?" The younger Aang squeals as the girl giggles. With an added spin, the two younger versions laugh in excitement as one of the sisters approaches them with a basket of apples.