Rolling up to the reservation, Y/n parked her car and got out, seeing Sam, Leah, Seth and Jacob around a few people that looked familiar to her. And once they turned around, Y/n couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face. The smile was more for Rosalie, than the others, but they didn't need to know that. Y/n ran up to her ex-girlfriend, Rosalie wrapping her arms tight around Y/n and spinning her around. They heard Sam growl, but Y/n ignored it. She let out a giggle before the vampire put her down and stepped back.

"When did you get back?"

"Just today and I heard around-"

"They followed your scent..."

"-that you sometimes were here and I wanted to see you." Rosalie finished, not caring what Sam was saying.

"They-"

"For fucks sake Sam, shut up." The Alpha growled at her but she didn't care. Leah, of course grabbed her hand, which Rosalie noticed.

"You don't tell me to-"

"To what, shut up? I'm not a pack member that you get to boss around. These are my friends, they were looking for me and that's all that matters. You can go now." It's quiet between the pack, Seth looking like he wanted to bust out laughing, but thankfully didn't.

"Get the hell off the reservation." He tells the three vampires in front of him, before looking at Y/n, sending her a dirty look and walking away. Y/n rolls her eyes, Leah giving her a small glare, before shaking her head.

"You're gonna be the death of me and Sam's gonna have my ass later."

"Why, because I wasn't cowering like a scared little dog? Lee, he may be able to talk to his pack members like that, but not me. I'm not a wolf or a vampire, he doesn't get to treat me like one and when he learns to respect me, I'll respect him."

"LEAH!" A booming voice calls out from the house, causing both girls to jump. Leah starts to pull away, but Y/n grips her hand.

"You're staying here."

"Babe..."

"No, I-"

"Wait, babe?" Both Y/n and Leah look at the upset vampire, Y/n sending her a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, babe... problem?" Y/n crosses her arms and keeps her eyebrow raised, silently saying 'you wanna say something else' but Rosalie shakes her head as she closes her fist.

"You should go with them..." Leah says quietly, Y/n turning to look at her girlfriend, sending her a frown and furrows her eyebrows.

"What? Why?" Y/n gently grabs the slightly taller girl's hand and squeezes it. "Leah, talk to me... please..." Leah lets out a sigh and closes her eyes.

"I can't have you keep disrespecting my Alpha."

"I'm only doing that because he's-"

"Y/n... please..." Leah pleads, causing Y/n to quiet down quickly.

"You keep being rude and if you're suppose to be my member, my pack, my mate... you're suppose to respect people... and whenever you're here, you don't... you even told an elder to fuck off."

"Because he said my skirt was too short!"

"You told him if he didn't stop looking you were gonna rip his eyes out..." Leah crosses her arms and raises her eyebrow, sending her girlfriend a small smirk.

"He was being a dirty old perv..." she mumbles under her breath, Leah and the three vampires hearing it very clearly.

"It doesn't excuse what you did though. He's a highly respect elder."

"Who's apparently gotten away with more with his title."

"Dammit Y/n..."

"Well what do you want me to do? Say sorry, because I will. Will I mean it, hell no, but I'll say sorry for you." Leah lets out a sigh but shakes her head.

"I... I can't be with you if this will continue. You hardly respect me sometimes." Y/n's heart shatters at those words, as it beats wildly.

"Leah..."

"I'm sorry Y/n... please leave..."

"Lee..." Y/n goes to reach for her but Rosalie grabs for her, holding her back as the wolf walks away. "Lee, please. Please Lee! Leah! Please Leah!!" Y/n screams as she's taken away. Looking back at her ex-girlfriend's retreating back, hoping Leah would turn around, but she never does.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here..." Rosalie holds her close as Y/n cries against her shoulder. But Y/n shakes her head and pushes the vampire away.

"No, no it's not. Everything was okay until you came back. Let me guess, Alice told you I was with her and you got jealous. If they can't have me, no one else can? You knew exactly what you were doing. Next time, just say away." Y/n wipes her eyes as she walks towards her car. Quickly getting in and driving away leaving the three vampires standing there.

Rosalie looked at the retreating car, wishing Y/n would listen to her, but maybe it was her fault... she was finally back, but she felt like she should've just stayed away.

"Rose.. we need to go before the dogs get grumpy."

"She'll come around, it's Y/n..." Rosalie nodded, but she didn't feel any better. Hopefully Jasper was right, she would come around, but she just hoped it would be sooner rather than later.