A hound from Hell

Requested by Tokisaki_Kurumi140

This will be a bit harder for me to write, but I'll try my best, hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

She knows she's a creeper, a stalker. But she couldn't help it. She's so beautiful. Her skin's so soft and her lips are so warm, her hair is so soft and silky. Her eyes shine brightly as they can in a place where there's no sun, but when the sun would reflect off of them, her eyes sparkled in the light. And that's why she did it. Why she had to do it. Took Y/n from her human world and brough her to the underground world... to be with Camila, forever.

But, apparently, that wasn't okay with Y/n. The woman cursed, spit, yelled and screamed at Camila for bringing her down here, wondering how she could've been wrong about someone as sweet and kind as Camila. That was three months ago though. And Y/n is still pissed, which Camila can't blame her for, but she misses the girl she use to have those long talks with. She misses her Y/n, the girl that laughed at her stupid jokes and kissed her when Camila would get flustered.

The non-human girl opened up the door to Y/n's room and peeked her head in, sighing softly when she spotted Y/n on her bed, facing away from her. Y/n brought the tray in, walking over to the desk and setting the tray on top.

She turned to look at Y/n, freezing momentarily when she saw Y/n staring at her. "I made your favorite today, fried chicken..." Y/n nodded, which was more than she's done in a while, so Camila took it as a win and smiled. "I'll be back to get your plate." Camila was almost out the door, when she heard a soft voice stop her.

"Wait..." was muttered so quietly, it Camila would've closed the door, she would've missed it. "Eat with me?" Was asked a bit louder, Camila turning around and looking at Y/n, who was sending her an uneasy smile. Camila nodded and went to sit on the chair beside the dresser and smiled.

It's quiet as Y/n ate, Camila just happy that Y/n asked her to stay. "Are we the only ones here?"

"No- I mean... in the house? No, there's Hades and-" Y/n lets out a choking sounds, Camila immediately getting up and trying to help her but Y/n shies away from her and shakes her head.

"H-hades, you mean... he's... here?"

"Yea! Well... she's here. I call her Lolo though. She doesn't like it much, but she hasn't stopped me from calling her that. Unless, that's why she turns me into a hellhound after I call her that... meh, she likes the name, I know that." Camila smiles widely at Y/n, but the girl shakes her head.

"Camila please, let me go home..." Camila lets out a soft sigh and shakes her head.

"I'm sorry Y/n, but I can't. Once down here, you're not able to go back up unless your immortal. Don't you wanna spend time with me? I thought you loved me?"

"Of course I love you! But this isn't a way to show someone you love them back! Keeping me trapped here for eternity, is making me want to hate you Camila!"

"But... we talked about our future together... that you were gonna move in with me..."

"Yes, but that was before I knew how crazy you are! You know saying 'hey, before I forget to tell you, I'm Hades hellhound that can shift into a human, but I still love you' would've been okay! I wouldn't have believed you, but now, I just think you're bat shit crazy!" Y/n let out a groan, grabbing the pillow as she hit anything she could with it. Even Camila's face, which the hellhound shifter found incredibly funny.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I really am, I just, wanted us, for forever..."

"I get it, but you could've done the whole.thing differently." Y/n smacked her against with the pillow, causing Camila to pout, while Y/n smiles. "Fuck, this feels so good to hit you without you getting hurt." Camila sighs and nods, waving her hand, letting her get it out of her system.

Y/n hits her over and over with the pillow, only stopping when feathers start to spill out. Camila picks in off of her cheek and looks up at Y/n, who's smiling and panting. "Better?"

"Definitely. Not forgiving you though, but I definitely feel better." Camila nods and stands up, not knowing what else to do or say.

"I'll- uh, leave you alone for now..." Y/n chuckles and shakes her head.

"It's fine, stay... you can tell me the truth now... all of the truth too." Camila nods, and Y/n sighs.

Y/n doesn't know how to feel still, but she will try, because Camila is still the same person she fell in love with.

This was really hard to write... I'm sorry....