Smoke Session

Requested by Queen_Harmony04

Hope this turns out okay, enjoy! Warning!!!! Use of weed!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n just wanted to relax when she got home. A nice bath and maybe some champagne (because she sadly didn't have any wine) and then cuddle up with her girlfriend for the rest of the night. The kids in her class were being little brats, and she just needed to relax. Why she took a job as a freshmen English teacher, she doesn't know, nor does she know why she wanted to be a teacher. She can contemplate her life later, right now, she needed to relax.

But, when she walked into her usually vanilla smelling house, and smelt weed, she knew her girlfriend was stressed as well, and honestly, the smell was already getting to her, and it smelt good.

Walking into the living room, she chuckled when she spotted Normani hanging upside down on the couch. The darked haired girl looked to the doorway and a smile took over her lips as she tried and failed to get off the couch safely. Normani quickly walked over to her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her waist, squeezing tightly as she presses her warm moist lips against Y/n's. With a chuckle, Y/n eagerly accepts the kiss, and pulls her girlfriend closer.

"Mm, stressful day?" She asks after Normani pulls back. The singer groans and hides her face against Y/n's neck. "That bad?" Normani nods and sighs softly when Y/n gently rubs her back.

"I was able to finish the sing though. Beat and everything." Normani tells her as she pulls away and kisses her girlfriend's cheek. Y/n smiles and presses a kiss to her lovers forehead before hugging her tight.

"That's amazing bunny! I'm so proud of you!" Normani blushes at her girlfriends eagerness, and just hoped when she hears the song, that eagerness will still be there. "How about I get a bath started for us, you bring the bowl and some champagne and we can both relax and maybe you can let me listen to your awesomeness?" Normani nodded and pecked Y/n's lips quickly before getting what she needed.

Y/n smiled and climbed the stairs, walking into the master bath and thanking her real estate agent for showing her this house because of the bathtub. She had many baths because of the jacuzzi bathtub and she loved it.

She put her lavender soap in it, and let the smell engulf the entire bathroom. She quickly undressed as the tub was filling, and put her robe on as she put her clothes away. She made sure she had towels, because last time she didn't have any and running butt naked while your girlfriend's parents were here, wasn't really smart. At least they didn't see anything.

Normani came in a few seconds later with glasses, her phone and speaker, a freshly packed bowl and the still cool champagne. Y/n chuckled and took the glasses and filled them to the top then put them by the tub. Then as Normani was setting up her speaker, Y/n let her robe drop and stepped into the hot water, moaning softly at the heat. Normani's eye widened when she heard her girl moan, quickly turning around and watched her relax against the end of the tub. "Come on bunny, hurry up." Normani nodded and quickly undressed, Y/n eyes watching her the whole time, and couldn't help the blush as she watched Y/n's eyes slightly darken a bit.

She gently took Normani's hand, and helped her inside the tub, and settled her girlfriend between her legs. Music was already playing from the speakers, but neither girl was paying attention. Normani took the bowl and lit it up then took a deep breath before blowing it out. With a sigh, the singer closed her eyes and leaned back against her girlfriend, who kissed her temple and gently rubbed her arms.

"Feeling a bit better?" Normani nodded and reached over to take her glass, before taking a drink, then taking her phone and putting the song on.

A piano started and Y/n moved her head side to side, before hearing the beat drop and her girlfriends voice take over.

Oh, oh
Everybody slow down
Everybody, everybody slow down
Everybody be on the low down
And it's cool if you wanna be slow now, no doubt
Remember that night at your old house?
Remember that time that you broke down?
Saying that you're happy, that you dropped that chain
Knowing that I'm the one to hold down

Y/n gently squeezed Normani's hips and kissed her temple as she listened, chuckling when she heard the last line. She always joked that Normani was the one to hold on to.

Champagne, I took all your clothes off
Champagne, 'cause you cut other girls off
And I make it, make it, pop like soda
And you make it, make it, then dose off
I'm still a kid and, I'm stealing your time
But I still feel your heart, so I'm asking

Y/n chuckled and took a drink of her champagne before running her nails up Normani's stomach and making the singer shiver.

Could you just be real?
Don't be scared to feel this
We can make the world go still
Could you let me feel this?
You can risk it, love me, I'm right here I
I can make your lonely disappear I
I could, could you just be real?
Could you just be real?

She could hear Normani humming under her breath, making Y/n smile. "Sing for me baby girl..." Y/n whispered softly. The singer softly sang, not really overpowering the speaker, but just loud enough for Y/n to hear.

Ain't nobody home now
Ain't nobody, ain't nobody home now
Everybody be on that night life flow
When I exit the club, so they putting on a show now, no doubt
I ain't tryna move like a dummy
I'm tryna move real so you trust me
I'm tryna show you that other people try
But it's better when you touch me

She squeezed the singers waist and Y/n stsrted to kiss up and down Normani's neck, making her shiver and tilt her head more.

Champagne, I took all your clothes off
Champagne and I'm missing all my phone calls
Swimming in your bed like be like
Fucking to a slow jam, I'm rocking your boat now
I'm still a kid and, I'm stealing your time
But I still feel your heart, so I'm asking

Could you just be real?
Don't be scared to feel this
We can make the world go still
Could you let me feel this?
You can risk it, love me, I'm right here, I
I can make your lonely disappear, I
I could, could you just be real?
Could you just be real?

Real, real
Could you just be real?
Could you just be, could you just be

The song ended and another song came on, but Y/n was too busy pressing uer lips against the singers neck.

"Did you like it?" Y/n hummed and nodded, leaning back and smiling as Normani turned and looked at her girlfriend.

"I loved it! Your voice was so amazing baby girl!" The singer blushed before smiling.

"I wrote it for you." Y/n's eyes widen as gave her girlfriend a 'are you serious' look. Normani nodded and smiled when Y/n started to smile. Normani pressed her lips against her girlfriend, earning a giggle from Y/n that made Normani smile.

"I love you baby girl, so fucken much. You honestly have no clue." Normani smiled and both of them leaned against each other, holding each other close as they relaxed completely. Normani smiled, happy that her girlfriend loved the song, but hoped she love another present better than the song.