Cuteness overload

Requested by gonenny

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Walking down the fresh produce isle, Taylor was picking out fruits and veggies they both liked and putting them in the cart Y/n was pushing.

"Oh! Pineapple and I can make pineapple upside down cake!" She smiled widely and showed her wife the whole pineapple, giggling happily when her wife nods and places it in the basket.

"Do you want pears?" Y/n nods happily and giggles.

"Yes please!" Taylor gets quite a few and some apples as well, putting them in the basket and giving her wife a peck along the way that makes Y/n blush and giggle. "Mm love you."

Taylor smiles and pecks her wifes lips again, "love you too." They walk towards the veggies, getting a lot of fresh stuff; mainly lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, beets and broccoli. Along with cauliflower and mushrooms as well.

"Wanna try the tofu stir-fry again?" Y/n pouts as Taylor grabs the horrific block of tasteless rubber and shakes her head.

"Not really, but if you want it, I think I can try it. I just know I won't like it." Taylor tries not to chuckle, her wife's face not hiding her emotions at all.

"Maybe another time," she winks at her as she puts the bagged tofu back.

"Oh! You need coffee, that wasn't something that was written down."  Taylor's mouth make a 'O' and she quickly heads for the coffee isle. She checks for her favorite one, but they don't have it in the ten pod, but finds it in the 28 pod box. So, Taylor was pretty happy.

"Do you want any cereal?" Y/n skips over to her favorite cereal and takes two boxes of it, then dances back to her wife, leaning up for a kiss before putting the boxes in the cart. "So adorable," Taylor mutters, causing Y/n to blush and play with her fingers.

They (and by they, I mean Y/n) grabs some chocolate, because who can't live without chocolate and 'claims' that it's for cooking and for cookies, but it's a small Hershey bar of chocolate, not enough for making cookies with.

Y/n sends her wife a wink, causing Taylor to shake her head and pull Y/n in her arms, kissing the top of her head as they continue on. She figured people would stare, and when they did, she sent them a harsh glare, making them look away. But these people were pointing, and if Y/n saw, she would get so self-conscious and become shy and Taylor hated when that happened.

"Love, why don't be check out, I'm getting a but tired and-"

"I'm fine with the pointing Tay. It doesn't bother me so much anymore. All their doing is being rude and not accepting me for who I am; a cute goofy shy woman who has a beautiful and sexy wife." Taylor can't help the smile that takes over her face, and kisses Y/n's forehead softly.

"You're amazing." Y/n sends her a wink and a cute smile that makes Taylor swoon.

"I try." They go to the refrigerated section next, getting milk and eggs, and coffee creamer that Taylor apparently can't live without. As Taylor goes to grab eggs, two girls, younger than Y/n walk by, talking loudly and purposely next to Y/n.

"You know she only married her because she felt bad for her. Like, she's not even pretty." Both girls giggled and one gasped when she saw Y/n standing there, asking her to move before grabbing a thing of butter and walking away giggling loudly.

"Hey- what happened?"

"It still hurts. It still hurts when people say that I married you for your money or you married me because you felt sorry for me. If I was a singer or dancer or actress would I be getting this much hate?" Y/n questioned as Taylor engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Hey hey hey. They aren't fan if they say that, they're haters. I love you for you. I would love you even if you were homeless or a cop or a dancer, singer, baker or even if you had 50 cats. I love you for you. Don't let anyone tell you differently." Y/n nods and wraps her arms around her wife, her mood lifting as they finish their shopping and head to the checkout line.

"Excuse me?" An older lady asks from behind and Taylor smiles at her when she turns around.

"How may I help you?"

"My daughter and her friend are painfully shy and I was wondering if you could take a picture with them?" Talyor smiled before looking at her wife, who's head shakes slowly.

"Darling, was that them?" Y/n's eyes widen and that lets Taylor know everything. Taylor looks back at the lady and gives her a sad smile.

"I'm incredibly sorry ma'am but I can't. Your daughters were incredibly rude to my wife earlier and the comments they made are unacceptable. I love to me and interact with my fans, but when they say things about my.wife that makes her doubt my love for her, I won't tolerate it at all." The woman gasps before turning around and glaring at the two girls.

"Christy! Ashley Nicole Huges!" The woman yelled and both girls faces pale as the woman walked over and started to yell at them. Y/n let out a cute giggle as she finished unloading the groceries on the conveyor belt.

"Miss Swift. My daughter.and her friend would like to apologize..." Taylor looks at the two girls before grabbing her wife's hands.

"We're sorry for what we said. It was immature and you make Taylor happy, we shouldn't have said anything like that especially when it's not true."

"Thank you." Y/n said softly, the two girls getting pulled back by their arms.

"You know, they might say something in Twitter or Instagram or wherever." Taylor shrugs her shoulder and smiles.

"Let them, the Swifties will go after them."

"Gotta love the Swifties." Both women giggle and peck each other before finishing up their shopping and walking out of the store with smiles on their faces.