Treat you Better

Requested by S_Aguiniga16

Hope you like it! Enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"Y/n..." Kylie whines, causing the girl to pout and cross her arms.

"It would only be one date Ky, just one! Why won't you just go on one date with me?"

"Because I'm straight babe."

"So is spaghetti until it gets wet," Y/n lets out a snort as she shakes her head.

"Y/n..." Kylie gently takes her friend's hand and kisses the back of it.

"No, it's fine. Promise. The fifth rejection is loud and clear." Y/n pulls her hand away and grabs her purse, walking towards the door just wanting to leave the place. She shouldn't be upset or anything. But she really liked Kylie, so it kinda hurt.

Before she gets to the door, it opens and the sister's are walking inside, Y/n pausing mid step, and giving them a fake smile.

"Y/n!" Kim immediately hugs her, and her fake smile turns to a real one and soon she's laughing when Khloe and Kendall are hugging her as well.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, I just... I'm not feeling too well." Kendall looks at her and frowns, knowing the real truth. Hell, Kendall was there when Y/n first asked her out.

"Oh, well hope you feel better." Kim frowns before kissing her cheeks and walking into the living room.

"Will you be there for True's first birthday?" Khloe asks with a hesitant smile. Y/n smiles brightly and nods.

"Of course! I made a promise to that cutie and I intend to keep it!" Y/n smiles and hugs the sister before she winks at Y/n and walks past her.

"She said no again?" Kendall asks quietly, amd Y/n gives her a sad smile. The model pulls her in for a tight hug, wishing she could take the pain away.

"Know what, let's go somewhere." Y/n shakes her head and laughs.

"Kenny, no-"

"Too late." She takes Y/n's hand and pulls her into the living room. "Hey, I'm leaving with Y/n, love ya!" Kendall pulls both of them out of the house, and grabs the keys from Y/n's hand.

"Do not speed in my car woman, I swear." The model rolls her eyes and gives Y/n a small smirk. "Well that makes me feel so much better."

"So dramatic..." Kendall mumbles, and this time Y/n smirks.

It's quiet for a few minutes before Kendall speaks up again.

"She turned you down again?" Y/n hums and nods, running her fingers through her hair.

"She says she's not gay, but then she's kissed and done shit with Cara. Does she have to be drunk for it to happen or something? Or is it actually just me?" Kendall gently takes her hand and squeezes it.

"Babe, it's not you. You're beautiful and Kylie would be lucky to even be with you. She doesn't deserve you actually. But maybe you should try to move on." She nods and sighs, letting out a yawn as she looks out the window. "Go out with me?" Y/n snaps her head towards Kendall and raises her eyebrow.

"Quit making fun of me."

"Baby, I'm being serious. Go out with me. I'll treat you better then she ever could."

"Kenny, just... please take me home. I can't right now..." the model sighs and nods, turning the car around and taking her friend home. It's quiet on the ride home, and Y/n hates it. But she doesn't feel like talking, she just wants to get home and eat her ice cream in peace.

Luckily, they're closer to Y/n's home then she realizes, and soons she's in front of her apartment building. "You can take my car and just have someone drop it off. Love you Kenny." Y/n quickly gets out of her car and walks to the gate, punching the numbers in and walking past it.

Kendall sighs and drives back to her sister's home, ready to give her a piece of her mind, but when she does get there, she can't. She just hopes Y/n won't let it bother her too much amd she'll see her friend again.

But a month passes before Kendall does get to see her friend, and Y/n's changed a bit. She's skinner now, her hair is dyed and has it cut to her shoulders. She actually had to do a double when she first saw her, not realizing that it was actually her. And when Kendall does realize it's her, her heart starts going wild, and her hands start sweating.

"Holy shit, is that Y/n?" Kylie asks as she comes up beside her sister, who grips her glass a bit harder.

"Yep." Kylie just hums before walking and meeting up with her. Kendall just stands there and lets her sister and friend walk back to her.

"Been a while." Kendall states with a raised eyebrow, Y/n blushing and nodding, stepping forward and hugging her friend tightly.

"Oh! Travis is here. You, you get a drink and relax. Mingle." She kisses Y/n's forehead before walking away.

"So..."

"I'm sorry. It was stupid to distant myself but I had too." Kendall nods and sighs, looking at Y/n with a small smile.

"Don't be sorry, I would've probably done the same. But I would still like to take you out." Y/n rubs the back of her neck and sighs.

"Right now, I'm just working on myself. I don't think I should think about dating. But maybe if the offer is still up in a few months? I still have feelings for Ky, Kenny. And it still hurts. But I promise not to push you away." Kendall pulls Y/n into a tight hug, before pulling away and kissing her forehead.

"Text me soon love." Kendall walks away, leaving a frowning Y/n. Why couldn't Y/n love her like she does. But maybe on day Y/n will return her feelings.