Long way from home

Requested by breath-of-the-wild

So this is like their pre-relationship I guess that's what it's called lol

So this is like their pre-relationship I guess that's what it's called lol. Enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n sighed as she pulled into the parking lot of Hollywood Arts High School. She didn't want to be here. She missed her old school and missed her family back home, but this offer was to stupid to pass up, and since her sister's on break, it would be easier for her to attend here and prepare herself, then go anywhere else.

Getting out of her car, she locked it with a beep as she shouldered her backpack and started walking inside. People stopped to stare, but she was use to it. Didn't mean she liked it. She just wished people wouldn't come up to her because of who her sister was. And hated when people faked to be her friend just to get to her sister. Honestly, like anyone else, she hated being used. Her ex-girlfriend did that and nearly broke her. Another reason she moved.

She jumped when her phone ran, Ke$ha's Tik Tok blaring through the speaker making her smile.

"Hello?"

"Hey little one, I'm sorry I couldn't take you this morning!"

Y/n smiled at her sister's voice and shook her head. "Don't worry, I know you had a lot to do today, maybe another time, but how these kids are looking at me, maybe not such a good idea, I don't want you getting mobbed in the parking lot." Her sister's laugh came through the phone, Y/n shaking her head and smiling as she found her locker.

"I get mobbed anywhere baby girl, but I understand. I still wanted to take you. I had a break and I just wanted to call and tell you I love you. You have money for lunch right?" She hums in conformation as she puts her books away and leaves her light jacket in there. "Good, love you little one, see you after school! Bye!"

"Love you too, bye!" Y/n hung up and slams her locker as she drops her phone in her bag and takes her schedule out. Her first class is with a teacher called Sikowitz and she's kinda nervous. Well, it's her first day so, it's expected.

She goes to find the class, happy that the small map they provided her was easy to read. She checked to see if the classroom was unlocked, and luckily it was, so she walked in and looked around. Instead of desks, there were just chair and a small stage with a chalkboard. She squealed when she saw the piano sitting on the stage, dropping her bag and running to it.

Her fingers ran over the wood, feeling marks on it, and wondering how many famous people, if any, played on it. She sat on the bench and sat up straight and just started to play. The melody flowed out of the piano and out of the room. Y/n let herself get lost in the music, not knowing the bell rang or the small audience that had gathered inside of the small classroom. Only when she stopped, did she hear the claps and see the teacher (well, who she thought was the teacher) and students sitting there.