...Ready for it?

Requested by imsodead2 who wanted Taylor Swift smut lmao. This will be smutty so watch out 😉😏

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n sighed softly as she unlocked the door to her apartment and walked inside, the smell of fresh baked cookies hitting her nose. After hanging up her purse, she walked into the large kitchen and smiled, zeroing in on the cookies and immediately taking one.

"Mm.. why haven't I married her yet.." she mumbled to herself as she leaned down to pet the cats. She leaned up and took another cookie, walking deeper into the living room, and smiling when Y/n saw her blonde haired singer girlfriend nodding her head to the beat that was blasting in her ears.

With a smirk, Y/n slides her fingers over her girlfriend's neck, making the tall blonde shiver and jump up, looking behind her with wide eye. Spotting her smirking girlfriend, she glares at the smaller girl, yanking her earphones out and stalking over to the girl. "Brat.." the singer mutters before pulling her girlfriend into a bruising kiss that leaves Y/n breathless and wanting more.

When Taylor tries to leave, Y/n whines and pulls her closer, wrapping her arms around the singer's neck and pulling her down for a kiss, that Y/n moans into. She has so missed those lips all day.

Taylor chuckles against her lovers mouth, before pulling away and places sweet and soft kisses down her jaw and neck. Another moans falls put of Y/n's mouth, as Taylor effortlessly finds her pulse point. "Fuck..." she whimpers, loving the feel of lips on her neck.

Taylor gave no warning as she pulled away, and a whines slipped out of Y/n's lips as a smile stayed on the blondes lips. But the singer didn't go anywhere. She slipped behind Y/n and pushed up against her. Her arms wrapping around her girlfriend's waist and pulling her against her, hoping she would be able to feel the toy in between them. And her question was answered when Taylor was rewarded with a small moan and Y/n pushing back against her, slowly grinding her ass against the blondes crotch.

"I- mm, thought you hated packing?" Taylor chuckles and slowly pushes Y/n down, leaning her over the back of the couch.

"I do... but you like it," she holds onto Y/n's hips, grinding harder against her ass, "and I didn't get to rewards you for last night... so, surprise." Y/n moans and pushes back, gripping the couch hard.

"Shit..." her head drops down when she feels fingers press on her pants, putting pressure on her clit.

Taylor bites her lip, no doubt getting red lipstick on her teeth, but fuck it, her girlfriend is so sexy right now and lipstick on her teeth is no problem.

Taylor places light kisses on Y/n's shoulder, leaving her lipstick mark, showing anyone who sees it that she's taken.

"Tay!" Hearing her girlfriend whine her name, makes her press harder and rub faster, wanting her to let go. Y/n pants and moans loudly, her legs shake as her arms grip the couch tightly. She slams her eyes shut as she comes with a moan, Taylor holding her up because of her jello legs.

Picking her up bridal style, Taylor walks them into the bedroom, and gently sets Y/n on the bed as she goes to get changed. By the time Taylor's naked, Y/n is panting and waiting. Her fingers burried deep inside her and her head tilted back with her eyes closed.

"Such a bad girl..." She purrs, getting Y/n to look at her. Her eyes widen when she sees what's between the blonde's legs. It's bigger than what they use, but fuck. It gets her even more wet, as she looks up at Taylor, who's smirking.

"Tay-tay..." Taylor laughs at Y/n's whine, and slowly crawls up the bed, bringing Y/n in for a hungry kiss. Y/n lays back, bringing Taylor with her, thrusting her hips to get more friction against the toy.

"So needy..."

"Please...." Taylor kisses her whine away as she grabs the toy...

~~~

The two laid together, Y/n's head on her girlfriend's chest, listening to her slow and steady heartbeat. With a sleepy smile, Y/n gently brushed her lips against Taylor's before cuddling up next to her, and falling asleep. Her dreams about the two married and having an amazing life.