Learning how to

Requested by Ace12009

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

It hurt too much. And she was tired of crying everytime she stood. She was just tired of it all and she wish that truck just rammed into her head on so she wouldn't have to live with the pain. Yea, it's a horrible thing to say, but when you're in constant pain, you want to just end it.

"Come on Y/n! Just three more steps!" The overly perky therapist clapped her hands and Y/n was about to tell her were she can shover her hands.

She took a step forward and blew out a breath, the pain making her grit her teeth. She took another one and held the bars tighter as she felt herself wobble, before another step and was rewarded with clapping and a few cheers. She looked behind her and saw her wheelchair there, and plopped down into it, letting out a sigh as she put her legs on the foot rests.

She heard the nurses talking to her, but ignored them as she was wheeled back to her private room. "So, I know you're in a lot of pain, but the surprise in your room, will probably, hopefully make up for it." She raised a skeptical brow, but didn't say anything. But the nurse was right, because she forgot about the pain when she spotted Khloé, her girlfriend standing there with a teddy bear in her arms.

"Baby!" Y/n giggled and held her arms out, wanting a hug from her girlfriend, which Khloé eagerly gave to her.

"Didn't I tell you?" The nurse chuckled, but it fell on deaf ears as Y/n and Khloé hugged for a while. "Miss Kardashian, if you wouldn't mind helping me get her on the bed?" The reality tv star quickly nodded and helped the nurse put Y/n on her bed, before taking the wheelchair, and leaving the two lovers to talk.

"I missed you," Y/n murmured to her girlfriend as she gave Khloé a pout.

"I know love, I missed you too." She frowned, before smiling as she got on the bed, and laid next to her girlfriend. Y/n smiled widely, and cuddled into her, wrapping a protective arm around her lovers waist and her head laying on her girlfriends boob. "How was training?" Y/n let out a soft whine, telling Khloé it wasn't too good.

"When I stand, I'm in constant pain and the walking makes it ten times worst and sometimes, I wonder... is it even worth it? Half these people in here, are in here for years Khloé. I don't want that, and I would never do that to you."

"I know baby, it's hard, but look how far you've gotten. It's gonna take a while, but even if it's days, weeks, months or years, I will always be by your side." Khloé leans down and presses her lips against her girlfriend's, before pulling her closer, and relaxing after a long and hurting day.

***

It was nearly two months later when Y/n was given the good news that she could visit her girlfriend for a few hours. Of course, she would have to use the wheelchair, but she was still going to see her baby and that's all she really heard and cared about.

She was loaded up into the transportation van in a half an hour, she was gonna be seeing her girlfriend again. Luckily, the security guard remembered her and let her through, and soon they were only minutes away.

When they pulled up, Khloe was waiting outside, but there were a bunch of cars out front, so Y/n was incredibly nervous. With a smile, the door slide open, and the ramp lifted her down. Khloé thanked the driver, before wheeling Y/n down the path and into the house.

"Ah! Y/n!" Cheers came from all around, and many hugs were given to her as she tried not to cry. It was so good seeing her friends and family again. Khloé made her a plate of food, but Y/n held up her hand, stopping Khloé where she was at. She locked her wheels, before taking a deep breath and heaving herself up, her legs wobbling as she held onto the counter.

Khloé stood there with an open mouth, watching with wide and glossy eyes, as her girlfriend started to walk. She dropped the plate of food, not caring about it before walking over to Y/n and pulling her into her arms. Both girls started to cry, and soon both were laughing as they clung to each other.

"I'm so fucken proud of you baby girl." Khloé whispered as she pressed her lips against Y/n's forehead.

"I love you too. Thank you, for never give up on me."

"I'll always be here for you mi amor. I love you." Y/n smiled and cuddled into Khloé, hoping that the next time something important, like walking down the aisle. But whatever it is, she knew she wouldn't be able to do it without Khloé there.