Kissing Pictures

Requested by Rio12009 wanted Kourtney and Y/n to date, the KarJenners family finds out when photo's come of them kissing and they were surprised to find out Kourt was dating Y/n 'cause she's Nicki Minaj's youngest sister and a big pop star.

♡◇♡

~~~

She was getting out of the car when the pictures came out. Of course she didn't know, how could she, especially when she was in the middle of getting her picture taking. And then her sister popped up, wrapping her arm around her waist, and kissing her forehead. They spent a few minutes taking pictures, Y/n being silly and doing crazy posses, while Nicki rolled her eyes.

"Y/n, are you and Kourtney dating!?"

The question was yelled out, making her freeze and turn her head in voices direction. The flashes came faster, and her momentarily frozen state, was all that was needed to answer the question. Nicki gently grabbed her sister's arm and helped her up the stairs. Y/n tried to smile, but she couldn't. It wasn't really a secret, she actually wanted to tell people, but she never wanted it to come out like this. They wanted to come out to Kourtney's family first. But can anything ever happen like that? Course not.

"So, when was you gonna tell me? Y'know, your big sister?" Nicki whispered as they got to the top step. Y/n blushed, ducking her head in embarrassment, not wanting to see the smirk on her sister's lips.

"Liza!" The shorter girl turned to Y/n and smiled, holding her arms out for a hug. "Hi baby." Y/n kissed her friend's cheek and answered a few questions for her.

"What does summer camp mean to you?"

"It's all simple things. I honestly love camping. A few friends and I go camping every summer, so I'm really excited for that. But it's about getting back to nature and just enjoying things without having to worry. And as you can see, my dress is simple, but a came fire theme." They talk for a few more minutes until Y/n has to go inside.

Walking through the halls, she easily spots her sister and walks up to her, gently taking her hand, and pulling her to an semi empty area.

"Okay, I was gonna tell you, but we were suppose to tell her family first. I really didn't think anyone would find out about us yet, but they're paparazzi's, their asses are sneaky. Don't be mad." Nicki smacked her lips and waved her hand.

"Why would I be mad? As long as you're happy and she treats you right, I'm happy." Nicki gently kisses her sister's forehead and soon walking them to their table. Her phone magically appears in her hands (her friend that came with her) and the notifications on her phone, were ridiculous. Thousands of Twitter and Instagram notification. Few DM's, 10 calls from different people. And dozens of texts.

She quickly deleted the notifications, answered the some Dm's and answered what texts she could, saving her voicemail for later.

Kourtney, who was one of the people who texted and called, texted back, letting her know that the family was surprised that they were dating. It was mostly because Y/n was a pop star, and the youngest sister to Nicki and 16 years younger than Kourtney.

KK❤💜: They're just telling me to be careful with you. Have you seen Ky and Ken?

Little Dove: They do know you can hurt me more than I could hurt you right? And no, not yet... kinda dreading that part, but I'm sure Nicki will protect me... I hope...

"Who you textin'?" Y/n's cheeks brighten, and that's all Nicki needs to know, swiping her phone when it vibrates again.

"She said; 'I'm sure your sister will protect you,'" Nicki hums and side eyes her baby sister, "'and they probably do, but you know mom. Just want to see me be safe. For Ky and Ken, they love you already, they won't hurt you, just talk about if we ever had sex yet, which-'" Y/n yanks her phone away, sending her sister a glare.

"You're an ass." Nicki smirks, grabbing her drink and taking a sip.

"Y/n!" Her head pops up, eyes widening when she spots Kendall and Kylie coming towards her.

"Wow... you're orange and you're....lavender? Or maybe purple? Wait, what is fucken lavender in a camp?"

"Clothes."

"Pillows."

"Crafts?" Kendall says slowly, thinking about it before nodding.

"Right..." Y/n says slowly, before standing up and hugging the two girls.

"Anyways, are you really dating Kourt?" Y/n nervously bites her lip, and sends them a shy smile.

"I am, problem?" She asks nervously, her sister gently squeezing her hand, but the sisters smile and shake their heads.

"No, definitely no problem!"

"Yea, it's honestly amazing. We know you and honestly, we wouldn't approve of anyone else but you, we know you wouldn't hurt her, at least not on purpose."

"Yea, and don't let mom, Kim or Khloe intimidate you either. They'll try, but it's honestly just words. But be honest, when were you gonna tell us."

"Ugh, honestly, she wanted it this week sometimes, I, on the other hand, wanted it after the Vegas wedding." Nicki, Kendall and Kylie look at you with wide eyes, but Nicki just smacks the back of your head, when she sees your smile. "Jesus, kidding... we won't get married for a while..." she shakes her head as she gently rubs where her sister hit her.

"Don't tell mom that joke, or she'll freak. But, we're happy for you." She smiles at the sister, hugging them before they leave.

"Smartass.." Nicki mutters, Y/n snickering as she starts a text to Kourtney. It wasn't how they planned to come out, and Y/n is gonna have to answer a lot of questions tomorrow, but as long as she got the sister approval, she knew it was gonna be okay.