Overprotectiveness

Requested by shuzuuki where reader is the baby sister of KarJenners and they're overprotective of reader and they don't know she's dating Billie Eilish (who's also overprotective) and she's whipped for reader who's cute and short oh, she's also mean to everyone except Y/n. Hope you like, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Skipping down the hallway, Y/n headed to the kitchen, smiling when she saw her family already at the table eating. "Hi darling." Kris smiles when she sees her youngest baby. Y/n giggles and heads over to her mom, kissing her cheek before walking into the kitchen to see what she wanted for breakfast.

"What, no love for your sisters?" Kylie scoffed, a pout rising on her face as Kim, Khloe and Kendall fake cry, saying that Y/n hates them now.

"Not when you blast me all over Twitter that I'm short."

"You are! You're exactly five feet!"

"And people don't need to know that information Kylie. Mommy, is it okay if Billie comes over today?"

"Ugh, why do you hang around the gothic girl anyways?"

"Because she's my friend. Why do you hang around that wanna be rapper? Oh wait, you married him."

"Yea baby, Billie can come over." Y/n smiles and cuts up some fruit before kissing her moms cheek, flipping her sisters off and walking back up to her room.

She quickly texts Billie that she got the all clear, telling her she couldn't wait for her to come over and to text her before she got there.

After she finishes her bowl of fruit, she plugs her earphones in and pulls out her tablet to read. Her music's up so loud, she doesn't hear her sisters calling for her, or even sees them walk into her room, only feeling the bed move when Kylie and Kendall shake the bed.

"Hmm?" She hums as she pops her earphones out; Me! By Taylor Swift is blaring, but she quickly pauses the music and smiles at her sisters.

"Wanna go to the mall with us?" Y/n bites her lip and shakes her head.

"No thank you."

"Tell us honestly, why do you even like her?"

"She's sweet and kind and an amazing singer."

"She also is a spoiled little rich girl that probably uses auto tune."

"Says the spoiled little rich bitch herself."

"See, she's changed you! You never cursed before or did anything bad! Is she making you do drugs or something?"

"What?! You know, all of you know I have very few friends. I curse because you guys do it to me. Otherwise am I not known as the 'good girl' of the KarJenner clan?" Her phone vibrates in her hand, causing her to smile and immediately jump up from the bed. She slips on her flip flops, and as quickly but as carefully as she can, she walks down the stairs, and goes to wait outside for Billie, her sisters watching her from her window.

When she sees her girlfriend's car, she bounces on the balls of her feet, before running up to her, and hugging her tight. "I missed you too baby girl..."

"Are my sisters watching us?"

"Your room?"

"Yep."

"Yes and now to piss them off." Billie flips the sisters off, and quickly they leave the window. Billie taking the opportunity to pull Y/n in for a deep kiss, before pulling back as the door opens.

"Y/n!" She rolls her eyes at her sisters yell, causing Billie.to giggle, before Y/n gently takes her hand and pulls her towards the house.

She pushes Billie in front of her and pushes her in the house. "Hi Billie, dear."

"Miss Jenner." Y/n smiles and starts to push Billie upstairs, and into her room, so she could lock the door, but Kim grabs the back of her shirt, causing her sister to whine loudly.

"Kimmy!"

"Let her go Kimberly."

"Is this like a publicity stunt or something? Are you paying Y/n to be your friend?"

"Kim!"

"I-"

"Billie shut up." The singer immediately snaps her mouth shut, and watching Y/n. "Go to my room and wait there." The girl nods and quickly walks up the stairs and walks into her room. "Don't talk about my friend like that. I may talk about your husband like that, but he's my brother-in-law, I'm allowed too. I don't say who you're suppose to be friends with, so you don't get a say in mine." She turns and walks away from her sister, walking up to her room and slamming the door shut behind her, and flipping the lock. She looks at Billie before she pulls her taller girlfriend into a deep kiss, wishing she could tell her sisters they were dating to see their faces.

Oh, their reactions will be gold. But Billie is too overprotective and doesn't want Y/n to get hurt from the media, and her sisters just don't want her to get hurt at all. But even then, with Billie being the mean one to everyone except her, she knows everyone, especially Billie will protect her.