I had heels on!

Requested by KianiRoberts

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

She had to get this part over with, before moving on to the bigger part. Y/n knew if sue ever wanted to be with the person she loved most, she needed to ask permission. So, here she was, at the park with Kara's favorite food. Pizza and potstickers. She sat at the bench and waited for her friend to arrive, trying not to feel so nervous.

Y/n stood when she saw her friend walking towards her, smiling and meeting her friend halfway with a hug. "Thank you for coming! I knew you had plans with Lena, but this was kinda important." Kara waved her off with a smile, excitedly looking at the pizza.

"No problem, if my best friend needs help, I'm here!" Kara smiles and pats Y/n's hand, who waves at her to dig in.

Y/n takes a piece of pizza before Kara eats the whole thing, slowly munching on it, but not feeling particularly hungry.

"I can see you're worried. Are you in trouble?" Kara asks after for fourth piece. Y/n shakes her head and gives her friend a nervous smile.

"No no. Um, I wanted to ask you something though." Y/n clears her throat and sits up, wiping her greasy hands on her leg, cursing herself for not wearing pants instead of a skirt today. "I want your permission to marry Lena..." Kara's pizza drops from her hands, into the box, and Y/n thinks it's a bad sign. But when Kara squeals, and jumps up and down, pulling Y/n to her and hugging her tight, Y/n knew it was a good reaction.

"Yes! Yes of course! Oh my God! Does Lena know?! Of course not, duh! It's a secret! But wait, why did you want my permission?"

"You and Lena dated. You two are best friends and you're more of a family member to her than anything. I just, I know you approve of me, but, I just wanted to be sure and ask." Y/n blushes as she picks at her shirt, only blushing harder when Kara coos at her and brings her in fir a hug.

"Of course I approve, and I can't wait to see Lena's face! You make Lena so happy and that's all I want for the both of you. And your advice worked, Nia and I have a date tonight!" Y/n smiled and hugged her friend tightly.

"Thank you so much! And do you think you can tell Supergirl to meet up with me? I want to ask her permission as well." Kara smirks and pats her friend's hand.

"I will, but don't worry, I'm pretty sure she approves of you as well." Y/n smiles widely before taking a bite of her pizza. "So tell me, how are you gonna propose..."

{{ Two weeks later...}}

Lena sighed as she leaned back against her chair, and rubbed her temples. She just wanted to go home, and cuddle up to Y/n for the rest of the day, but it was barely three, and if she was lucky, she would probably be getting out of there before midnight, it was gonna be a long night.