Free Food Truck Delivery

Kinda excited for this one lmao

Requested by 42990SB, hope it's okay

♡◇♡

~~~

The music was taking over the small space of the food truck, but it was the only way Y/n could cook. She had to make her food enjoyable. And it was fun to dance along as she cooked, giving the customer a show and leaving them with a smile and warm good food.

As she washed off her hands from handling the meat, Lauren Jauregui's Expectations came on, a smile lifting her lips as she hummed along.

She turned it up higher as the chorus came around, singing loudly and proudly along with it.

Wish I had no expectations
I wish that I could get it through your head
With no confrontation
I really wish we could talk about it instead
All these tears that I cry while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same fucking bed
Wish I had no expectations
But I expect, you expect, we expect

She turns arou-

"AHH!" She covers her mouth and closes her eyes, leaning against the countertop as she holds her hand over her heart. In front of her stood the Avenger's. Well, the actor's that played them except Chris Hemsworth, Robert, and Mark (but she knew they would be there soon). She glared at the six of them as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Nope, I'm not serving you. Y'all are mean." She pouts as she turns around and watches the pot on the stove with the soup in it.

"Y/n..." Elizabeth asks softly, the chef whining to herself before spinning on her heel. She only focuses on the dark haired actresses, who's giving her a small frown. "Please love?"

Y/n physically and emotionally melts at that word, having to lean against the counter, and hold back a blushing smile. "Fine... what do you want sweetheart?"

The cast can't hide their smiles as they watch those two dance around each other's feelings. They knew Liz like the cook, and they could tell Y/n liked the actress, but neither one has gotten the balls to do anything. Yet at least.

"... yea, the chicken tacos sound good." Y/n smiles and writes her order down, then looking at Scarlett. Once they all gave their orders, Y/n quickly got to cooking. Of course, their food didn't take that long, only really having to cook the hamburger patties and chicken.

Like always, she brought the food out to their table, Y/n giving Liz her food last, like always.

"Do you do private parties?" Robert asks with a laugh after swallowing his food.

Y/n nods and laughs, sending him a wink. "If the price is right. No, actually I would cater for any of you for free. You're honestly the sweetest bunch I've ever met and in my book, you get free food truck delivery." The cast cheers and Y/n leaves them to tend to other costumers.

She quickly gets busy, but it's nothing she can't handle, and soon people are sitting down and eating, enjoying the food and spending time with their friends or family.

As she cleans her grill, there's a knock at the back of the truck. A smile immediately coming to her lips as she opens it. Elizabeth stands there with a small smile, Y/n holding her hand out, to help her up. "Hi."

"Hi." Both women giggle, before standing closer to each other. "Go on a date with me?" Y/n whispers as she leans closer to the actress, who nods quickly and closes the distance and presses her lips to Y/n's.

Liz wraps her arms around the cooks waist, pulling her closer and kissing her deeper. Y/n lets out a soft moan, before pulling away, and giving her a dopey smile.

"I have to go," Y/n nods and kisses her quickly, before stepping away and giving her a smile.

"You have my number, call me later, okay?"

"Of course. Bye." With a shy wave, the actress leaves and Y/n doesn't drop the smile off her face. This could be a good story to tell people how they met.