The Australian Burn

Requested by elishachaps54, hope you like it!

First up is Margot!

♡◇♡

~~~

"I told you I was sorry! But, it's not my fault you fell asleep under the sun. We're in Australia for fu-" Y/n whirled around and glared at her friend, effectively shutting the girl up.

"It is your fault when you move my umbrella and you take my sunscreen 'cause you forgot yours. This happened, because of you..." she growled lowly before spinning around and walking away, wincing when her bra straps rubbed against her shoulders.

"I'll get you some aloe gel and you'll feel better in no time." Y/n didn't reply, just stalked back to the hotel and tried not to let the stares get to her.

Kasey bites her lip as she walks behind Y/n, glaring at people who smirked or laughed at her.

Once the cool air hit Y/n's shoulders, she let out a soft sigh. But even though that helped a bit, her hair and clothes messed with the sunburn... a lot.

"I'm sorry.." Kasey whispered as they waited for the elevator. Y/n gave a sigh and shook her head, laying her head against Kasey's shoulder.

"Don't okay? It's okay, I promise. It'll go away in a few days." The elevator dinged and slowly the doors opened, and quickly the two friend's walked inside, but a hand stopped the doors from closing, both ladies freezing when they see who it is.

"Is it okay if I ride with ya?" Margot asks with a smile. Y/n stands still but Kasey quickly agrees, causing the Australian actress to smile and quickly walk in. "Thank you. What level?"

"Five, please."

"Oh, same as me!" Kasey nudges Y/n quite hard, causing her to wince in pain and hiss loudly.

"Bitch!" Y/n scowls and pats her shoulder, as she glares at Kasey.

"That looks pretty bad." Y/n gave her an embarrassed smile, before looking over at Kasey, who's looking anywhere but at her.

"Yea, I, well, Kasey here needs to get me some aloe gel, then it'll be all good." The door dings and they slowly open, relieving the empty floor.

"I have some if you wanna use it. It's a spray too, so way easier."

"If you don't mind?" Margot rolls her eyes and walks them to her door, sliding the card in and walking inside. The ladies wait by the door, not wanting to intrude, but Margot waves them in with a smile and hands Y/n the bottle of soothing lotion.

"Thank you, I'll get you a new bottle tomorrow." Y/n replies, but the actress waves her off and laughs.

"I have another bottle here, you can have that one. And if you want, I can help you apply it..." she sends Y/n a wink. She freezes and a dopey smile slowly comes across Y/n's face.

"No no no..." she looks Margot over as she bites her lip, before shaking her head again, "no no... a date would be what I want first." Y/n sends her a wink, before grabbing her friend's arm, pulling her out. Kasey stumbles a bit, but follows behind Y/n.

"What room number are you in?"

Y/n smirks and walks across the hall, to the door that's opposite of her. "I don't think it'll be that hard to find me." She winks at the actress before walking inside and closing the door.

Safely inside, both girl's start to squeal and Y/n freaks out a bit.

"You have a fucken date with Margot Robbie! Holy shit! You're a lucky fucker! Like, only you could pull something like that off," Kasey rolls her eyes, before laughing. She puts a towel on the bed and Y/n strips the top part of her off before laying on the bed. It burns good, but it does stsrt to relieve her pain at least.

"So.... are you still mad at me?"

"Yes, but you're also my maid of honor at mine and Margot's wedding." The two laugh not knowing how close they were to predicting the future.