Surprise, Surprise

Requested by Ace12009

♡◇♡

~~~

The Brits; the greatest yet rip-offish award show ever. Well, to Y/n it was, and she may be biased because of it? But there was no proof of it and you couldn't tell her differently. Hell, the millions of fans Little Mix has will tell you it's rigged, but this year, they had it in the bag.

Y/n was excited for these awards though. She was nominated for Best International Artist, and she was gonna show the world her son and probably gonna reveal that she was married to a member of Little Mix but meh, it was time too anyways.

She looked down at her son and smiled at her handsome boy in his blue tux.

His hair was parted down the middle, lightly stiff from the moose that made sure his hair wasn't flopping around

His hair was parted down the middle, lightly stiff from the moose that made sure his hair wasn't flopping around. "Momma, I ready!" Y/n chuckled and leaned down to kisses Jackson's forehead.

"I see! And you're so handsome baby boy. But now mommy has to get dressed okay? Can you sit here and wait for me?" He give her a huge smile and a enthusiastic nod. She smiles and quickly grabs her Versace dress, walking into the makeshift dressing room.

 She smiles and quickly grabs her Versace dress, walking into the makeshift dressing room

She comes out with a smile. Her dress fitting like a glove. Perfect.

"Momma pretty!" Jackson giggles, a smile appearing on Y/n's face.

"Thank you baby." She kneels in front of him and smiles, gently taking his hands and making sure she had his attention. "Okay baby boy, you need to listen to mommy real quick, can you do that for me?" He nods with a smile, his blue eye's shining brightly. "Okay, there's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna yell and scream things okay? There's gonna be bright flashes from camera's and they're gonna be looking at you okay? And it might scare you, but it also scares me too. So you gotta make sure you hold my hand and do not let go, okay? You can't let go of momma's hand." He nods seriously and takes hold of her hand.

"No let go." She smiles and kisses his forehead.

"Good boy. Now, are you ready?" He nods again and slides off the chair, kissing his mommy's cheek. She smiles and get's what she needs too as Jackson individually says by to everyone that's there.

The ride there was uneventful, her son playing on her tablet, while she anxiously worries. Three years she kept him and her wife out of the spotlight, she knew people were gonna freak because of this. But, it was time.

"Okay baby, you ready?" She asks as they pull up to the carpet. He nods and turns off the iPad. She unbuckles him as the door opens and she gets helped out, people already yelling and the camera's going crazy.

She places him on her hip as she walks down the carpet, her manager, who's like a sister, stands off to the side in case she needs to take a few photo's by herself.

As predicted, her son clings to her, letting out a whine when it get's too much for him. She gently rubs his back, humming softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

Half way down the carpet, she heard screams, and smiled when she saw the girl's of Little Mix arriving. She caught Jade's eye, sending the gorgeous British singer a wink before walking over to the group.

"Mommy!!" Jackson yelled, startling everyone around as he saw Jade. She let him down, letting him run over to his mom, hugging her tight and giggling as she kissed all over his face. The girl's were shocked, and kinda hurt that their sister never told them she was married, let alone had a kid! And on top of that married to a girl, who was a fucken huge deal!

Y/n kissed the girl's cheeks before pecking her wife's lips. Oh this story is gonna go crazy tomorrow when it comes out.

As they got inside, the girl's immediately turned to the couple and questioned them.

"Why? Why didn't you tell us?"

"We, Simon wouldn't let us, and when you finally switched, we told the new management and they were supportive, but wanted us to wait until today. Simon said he would break y'all up if we said anything..." Y/n frowned, hoping the girl's would understand.

"Would you like to meet your nephew?" Jade asks after a few minutes, the girl's looking at each other before smiling and nodding.

"Jackson, baby. I want you to meet three amazing people." He turns his head, which is still laying against Jade's neck, and looking over at the three ladies. "Baby, these are your aunties. Can you say hi?" He waves shyly, the girl's cooing over him.

As they take their seats, which luckily Y/n's sitting with them, she smiles over at her family, the feeling is amazing that she finally got to show off her son and proudly show who she's married too.