Late Night Fridays

Requested by Mixer18 and they wanted Camila and Ariana smut, with Ari G!P hope you like it, enjoy! MATURE PLEASE READ ONLY! IS YOU CAN'T SAY THE WORD PENIS WITHOUT LAUGHING YOU AREN'T MATURE.

♡◇♡

~~~

Camila looked herself in the mirror, and smoothed down her red sheer and silk nighty, hoping Ariana would like it when she got home.

Her hair fell in curls around her shoulder, somehow making her face slimmer. Her hand went to her stomach and she smiled widely. Hopefully soon a little one would be growing.

The two singers recently talked about wanting a family, and with Ariana being born with a special package, they knew they would be able to create a life without the use of a donor and spending thousands of dollars.

As she was checking her phone, she heard the door downstairs, and the alarm state there was a door open, as Ariana called out for her.

"Upstairs!" She called down to her wife. She heard the keys being thrown into the key bowl, before Ariana walking upstairs with her luggage.

"The flight was so long and this person in first class was sick and kept sneezing and coug- holy shit..." the singers mouth dropped open as she stared at her wife, who gave her a smirk, and leaned against the tall dresser.

"Like it?" Her wife gave her a nod, and Camila smiled. "Good, picked it up today." Ariana made a noise in the back of her throat, causing Camila to chuckle and slowly walk towards her, her hips swaying, as she wraps her arms around her wife's neck, and pulls her close. Ariana let out a whimper what Camila's knee touched her special part, making it jump in her compression shorts that were really getting to tight for her.

"Mm, already ready for me?" Ariana nodded eagerly, pulling her wife closer, but it only causes Ariana to groan slightly. "Good. Want it hard and fast? Or soft and slow?" Camila's hand slid down Ariana's dress, and then hitched up her dress a bit, sliding her hands over the singers stomach and cupping the pretty large and warm bulge. "Oh..." Camila lets out a purr as Ariana whimpers and bucks her hips. "Hard and fast it seems."

"Please..." Ariana whimpers, leaning forward, and capturing Camila's lips in a heated and sloppy kiss. Tongues slide over each other as their lips leave brusing kisses. Camila gently bites the shorter singer's bottom lip, and pulls at it, causing the singer to moan lowly. Ariana's hips buck against her wife's hand, causing another whimper to fall from her lips.

Camila lets her wife's bottom lip go, before pulling away, and starts to kiss up her neck. The Cuban singer, kisses and suck her neck softly, gently biting her way up to the singers ear, which sends shivers down Ariana's body.

"On the bed baby..." Ariana quickly pulls away, and starts to strip, but Camila stops her, and tells her to just get on the bed. Reluctantly, Ariana does as she's told, and Camila takes off her wife's heels before, climbing on the bed, and straddling her wife's legs.

She quickly pushes the dress up and pulls down her wife's compression shorts down, her erection springing free and hitting her stomach. Camila gives her wife a predatory smile, before leaning down, and gently grabbing the base of her wife's dick.

~~~

The two singer's were cuddled up, still naked and panting slightly. Camila let out a laugh, causing Ariana to look at her. "What?"

"I thought you would've ripped this off me, but I guess you liked it on me instead." Ariana blushed and rolled her eyes, trying to act like it didn't, when Camila was right, she kinda loved it on her.

She saw Camila's hand slide down to her stomach, and watched as she gently rubbed it. Ariana smiled and put her hand over her wife's and gently kissed her cheek. "Don't worry, I have a feeling it took baby girl..." Camila smiled and pressed her lips against her wife's, quickly straddling her hips, and sliding down onto the already harden dick.

{{ Three weeks later... }}

Camila looked at the timer, as it counted down to zero. She took a deep breath before looking at the two pregnancy test and flipping them over. They dropped in the sink as her hand covered her mouth. Positive.