Should've Googled her

Requested by imsodead2 who wanted Elizabeth Olsen enjoy! And I'm so sorry if this doesn't turn out well.

♡◇♡

~~~

The host smiled as Y/n and Elizabeth sat on the couch, holding hands and waving to the audience.

"Wow, I still can't believe you ladies accepted to come onto my show! So, please excuse me if I fangirl." Both actresses blushed and laugh, Y/n shaking her head as she scoffed.

"You fangirl over us? We fangirl over you! We both wanted to be on your show, but scheduling and tour has been a big conflict, but we're both off, so here we are!" The crowd cheers as a few pictures of Y/n in her stage outfit comes on. The crowd whistling and clapping as Liz wiggled her eyebrows.

"Wow, thank you! And yes, I heard your tour sold out in the matter of minutes? How did that feel?"

"Oh my God, that was incredible. When my management told me, and when I started getting the tweets online, I started to cry and I sent out a massive text that I was mostly rambling on. But for them to do that, it was incredible."

"What about you Liz, how did that feel for you? Weren't you filming when you found out?"

Liz nodded and smiled as a picture of her dressed as Scarlet Witch came on, making the crowd cheer. "It was incredible. Scarlett was the one that told me, and I had called Y/n and all I could hear was crying, so I knew it hit her hard. But I'm so proud of her and what she's accomplished so far, and I know she's gonna accomplish more in the future. Like, I know she's gonna get an Oscar-"

"Oh stop!" Y/n shook her head and blushed, as Liz chuckled and the host smiled. The crowd cheered making Y/n shake her head longer.

"You don't think that's gonna happen? We all know you're nominated."

"Better actors and actresses are also up for the award and I know they're gonna get it instead of me. Will I be sad, of course, but I know, in my heart, that I didn't do my best. How I got nominated, is beyond me, but I appreciate it." The crowd booed at her words, but she just smiled.

"If you do win, you'll be the youngest to have a EGOT." Y/n nodded with a smile, the audience cheering as pictures of Y/n holding her awards up came on screen.

"Yea, it would be incredible."

"Anyways, that's not the reason why I wanted you two on my show," Y/n muttered an, "oh no," when the host smirked. "I heard a rumor, that you had no idea that Elizabeth was related to the Olsen twins, despite her last name." Y/n flushed and hid her face, the audience laughing as a picture of Liz and her twin sisters pop up on the screen.

"Yea, I honestly had no idea. Honestly, my friend's wanted me to Google her, but I just wanted to talk to her, get to know the real her then what the internet says, so I stayed off of Google. And it was a total shock when I met her family and they introduced themselves to me. I literally pulled Liz aside and started to freak because when I was younger, they were my idols, so I was so close to freaking out and probably scaring them. But if you ask my neighbors at the time, they will tell you that I screamed when I got home, and they had to call the cops because they thought I was being murdered." Everyone laughs as Y/n flushes.

"Maybe you should've Googled her."

"Right, should've Googled her..."