Done with being used

Requested by Ghost593 who wanted a 5h + y/n (g!p) where 5h uses Y/n but soon regret it as they see her spending time with Little Mix and Ariana. Also Y/n would still be with 5h after they apologized. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Lauren frowned at the tweet, getting another Twitter notification of Y/n sitting on Perrie's lap, and then a video of Ariana glaring at Y/n, as the singer told her sorry

Lauren frowned at the tweet, getting another Twitter notification of Y/n sitting on Perrie's lap, and then a video of Ariana glaring at Y/n, as the singer told her sorry. She honestly didn't think they were using Y/n like that, but why didn't she tell them sooner? She could've said something sooner. Lauren rolled her eyes and dropped her phone on the bed as she walked out of the bedroom, trying not to think back to the day when Y/n cussed them out.

~~~

The five women were lounging around in the pool when they heard the door slam shut, already knowing Y/n was in a mood. They looked at each other, Lauren waving it off, as they continued to relax. She usually wasn't in a bad mood when she got home from work, but it would be once or even twice a week that she would come home pissed off. And they understood, hard days at the studio, their label pushing them until they got tired. Hell, Y/n was able to give them this whole week off, which they were grateful for, but when she was acting like that, they just ignored her.

"You know, if y'all don't wanna be my girlfriends anymore, don't send your bastards boyfriends over to break up with me." All five heads turned to a pissed off Y/n, who was red in the face and had puffy eyes from crying.

"Y/n language-"

"Don't tell me to control my language when you also have a potty mouth Miss Brooke."

"Don't talk to Ally like that." Camila sends her a small glare, but Y/n laughs.

"Or what? Huh Camila? You'll run off to Shawn and complain how I'm being a nagging bitch again?" Her eyes widen, knowing that only she told Shawn that. Y/n smirks and laughs, "yea, he told me, said that you'd rather be with him than with me anyways."

"Your being ridiculous..." Lauren mutters out with a eyeroll, but Y/n laughs.

"Oh really, is it ridiculous that Ty kissed you, and you never told us."

"He what?!"

"Lolo?"

"Oh my God, we were high and I told him no, I even slapped him and he understood! There was no reason to tell you guys."

"He fucken kissed you Lauren!"

"And it's over now! Just get over it, it means nothing anyways."

"No! I won't get over it because y'all have been treating me like shit for weeks! And don't you dare deny it! I have screen shots of Will and Ty saying shit about me, and you all retweeting it or fucken liking it, then your fans and mine, start questioning me! I asked you Dinah, which I should've know was a mistake before I even asked, to drop me off at work today because my car was in the shop, and nothing, no one told me their schedules, so when I woke up, no one was here and I had to ask creepy Dave for a fucken ride. And that was my mistake for asking you in the first place. Do you know, that I'm the one that cleans as well? Yea, your laundry, isn't just magically folded, I clean and fold it for you. I cook as well, and the sex. If y'all just want a dick, go get a fake one at Hustle, because that's all you seem to want from me. I try and kiss you, y'all back away. I want hugs or to even hold your hands in public, y'all pull away! I don't know what you want from me, but whatever it is, I'm done being used. And tell your boyfriends or whoever to fuck off, or hell, get them to fuck your brains out, because apparently, I'm not man enough for it. Either get y'all shit together, or I'm gonna leave, because I'm done."

They all watch her walk out, not saying a thing as they hear the door slam a few seconds later. Neither girl knew what to do or say, but there was definitely gonna be a big discussion later.

~~~

"What's wrong Lolo?" Lauren sat down on the couch, laying her head on Camila's lap and letting her feet hang over the edge.

"Y/n. She's with Little Mix and Ariana... I miss her..." Lauren looked up at her Cuban girlfriend, who had a frown on her lips.

"I know, I miss her too. I didn't think we used her that bad... we were just busy..."

"Nah, we fucked up." Dinah walked in with some mangos, plopping down on the loveseat by Normani. "How are we gonna get her back?"

"First, we tell her sorry and that we didn't tell our ex's or friends to... to hurt her like that."

"Psh, like we'd leave her for them? Nah chick.." Dinah scoffed as she bit into a mango.

They talk about what to really do, knowing they would have to show that they really love her somehow.

Of course, they weren't expecting for Y/n to show up after dinner, but what a better time when their full and missing her to apologize. They sat her down, and all started to apologize all at once, but Ally quickly shut them up, and started to speak for them.

"We're sorry Y/n. We messed-"

"Fucked... we fucked up..."

"Yes, but we're sorry. We didn't mean to use you, we never wanted that and we never told our ex's to say that stuff to you. We love you and we want to show you that we really do love you. We didn't know we were blowing you off-" Dinah and Camila let out a giggles and snorts, but Ally rolls her eyes, "we're sorry Y/n. We honestly don't know where we would be without you. You cook for us, because none if us, except me, can really cook, and not one of these kids know how to do laundry... we're, I'm sorry Y/n..."

"Let's face it, we'd be dead without you, Y/n." Normani says, the rest of the girls agreeing.

"I miss you, all of you. And I want to come home. Just don't hurt me or use me anymore..."

"Never."

"Good, can we please cuddle now, cause I'm tired and just need my girls."

"Mm, I could help ya relax..." Y/n rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"No sex D. Just cuddles."

"Fine fine." She waves her off and pulls her upstairs, with the girls following.

I'm sorry... I was getting frustrated and didn't know how to say sorry and stuff....