Finally Back

Requested by Vampiremate08 who wanted Rosalie and reader.

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n looked in her basket and sighed, she needed healthy shit, or Leah was gonna kill her. She hasn't been eating the healthiest lately, with midterms stressing her out, but she can't help it. She just wants to crawl in bed, snuggle up to her heater girlfriend and eat loads of junk food, but she can't. It's not like she would get fat, she runs two miles everyday (great way to help woth her stress) but she can't cook worth a shit, so why bother with anything healthy.

But, she knows she has to, so she grabs some fresh and frozen fruit, some salad dressing, salad mix and headed to the check out. As she neared the cashiers, she spotted some gummies which she absolutely needed (not really) and plopped them in the basket. She put the basket on the conveyor belt and waited.  She pulled out her phone, frowning when she had several missed text from Leah, but not one phone call.

"Hello Y/n." She looked up and smiled at the young woman behind the register. The young girl blushed when Y/n sent her a smile, ducking her head as she scanned the items. She was honestly too adorable.

"Hi Martha. How's school? Have you heard from MIT yet? Or Harvard?" The girl frowned and let out a sigh as she shook her head. She grabbed the basket as she scanned the last item, before placing the basket underneath her area.

"No, not yet... I'm not smart-"

"Okay, let me stop you there. You are incredibly smart and gifted Martha, who cares what anyone else says. And if they say something, tell me and I'll deal with it. Because one day, they'll be working for you. Don't give up hope okay, I know you'll be able to do it." Martha keeps quiet, not knowing what to say, but a small sparkle comes to her eyes.

"$43.25 please."

"Don't worry, I got it." The woman behind her hands over the money before Y/n could even stop her.

"Thank you, but you didn't have too." Y/n felt horrible, not knowing how to pay the woman back.

"Don't. You're a kind girl to say those words to her, not letting her give up hope like that." Martha blushed while Y/n smiled.

"She shouldn't. She has a 4.25 GPA, valedictorian of her school and plays lacrosse as well as being a team captain." Y/n says proudly, something like a proud sister or mother would say. The older woman chuckled and looked at the young girl behind the register, who was blushing madly.

"MIT and Harvard would be stupid not to take you." Martha smiled, muttering a small thank you as she started on the womans groceries.

"Um, would you like help with your groceries ma'am?" The older woman waved her off, telling her to have a wonderful say. Y/n just chuckled, thank the woman, before walking around and hugging Martha. "Be calm abd be positive okay? But I wanna be the first to know when you get in. Got it?"

"Yes'm." Y/n chuckled and kisses her cheek before grabbing her items and walking out with a smile.

She put the food in the back of the car, before getting in the drivers seat, and pulling out her phone, but just as she's about to check her messages, Leah's smiling picture, pops up. "Hi beaut-"

"Um, get over here please... like now." Leah's voice sounds tense, causing Y/n to freeze up.

"Um, yea... okay, I'll see you soon." The phone beeps and she looks down at it with a frown. She lets out a sigh, turning on her car, and heading to the reservation, hoping nothing bad was happening.