Female Winter Soldier

Requested by haiz_ed

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Soulmates.

Wanda didn't believe in them, but yet, they existed. Even when you didn't think you had one, they would suddenly show up, and boom, you were enamored with each other.

Natasha always told her not to give up, because even with all the bad things that happen in the redheads life, she always believed she had a soulmate, and it was true. But Natasha didn't only have one, she had two. Pepper Pots and Agent Maria Hill. And she could see the loved they shared. But, it was still hard for Wanda to believe.

She just wished her brother was here to meet his own soulmate. He deserved one the most. Always fantasizing who they were, and how many kids they would have.

She kissed her hand, and pressed it to the headstone, before standing up, and walking back to the car where Nat was waiting.

Neither women said anything as they drove out of the cemetery, but Natasha reached over and gently squeezed her friend's hand, letting her know she was there.

When they got back to the compound, Wanda was out of the car first, and quickly walked inside, wanting to get some training done with Vision first.

But she wasn't able to get far when Natasha walked in, and told her to get ready for a mission, that they needed all hands on deck. As they boarded the Quinjet, Wanda let out a nervous sigh. She didn't know why she was so nervous, knowing it was a routine mission for a Hydra base, and these were always easy missions.

When they got there, she now knew why she was so nervous, someone blew their cover, and they got ambushed. But, they were still kicking ass. Wanda and Steve ran into one of the building, checking the cells for anyone or anything, but saw nothing, it was only when they were heading back did they see her.  She took wobbling steps towards the door, leaning heavily on the walls, and droplets of blood falling down on the floor.

"Hey!" Steve yelled causing the girl to squeal, and fall down on the floor. Steve winced, and slowly walked towards her, as Wanda prepared her magic. But when she heard the girls whimpers, she hesitantly put her hands down.

"Um, guys, we got a problem." Wanda blocked out her teammates questions, and slowly kneeled on the floor, and took in the girl in front of her. Her hair was matted, looking like it had dried blood in it, but her hair was too dark to tell. The side of her nightgown was ripped and bloodied, and she had a metal arm like Bucky.

"Hey..." the girl opened her eyes, and there was an instant connection between Wanda and the girl. The girl's eyes watered, as Wanda started to smile, and the girl started to crawl into the witches arms, which automatically was wrapped around the girls waist, holding her close and protecting her.

"My friends are coming, and I promise they won't hurt you, okay?" The girl nodded, and looked up at her soulmate.

"Y/n... my name's Y/n..." she whispered softly, and a smile took over the witches face.

"I'm Wanda, and that's Steve. I promise, we won't hurt you okay? Can you stand though?" Biting her lip, Y/n nodded, and Steve gently helped her up as the door opened, and a few people walked in.

"Well, shit..."

"Come on, she's weak and hurt, we need to get her home."

"Wanda..." the witch immediately walked over, and wrapped her arm around her waist and walked with her. Catching the look Natasha gives her, she smiles and nods.

She was handed a blanket when she got back on the ship, and let Natasha look at her side. "She's gonna need stitches when she gets back." Nat kneels in front of her, and patiently waits for the girl to look at her, which doesn't take long. "How long were you there for?"

"What year is it?"

"2016."

"Five years..."

"What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"I'm Natasha. That's Bucky, and you already met Steve. The asshole that's piloting is Tony, that's Bruce, and that's Thor. We have more people back at the compound, but these are the people you'll be okay with, I promise." Y/n gave her a small smile, but didn't say anything else as she leaned against Wanda and slowly fell asleep.

"So..."

"Yes yes, you told me so."

"Pepper and Maria are gonna be happy for you, and if you need any help at all, just call us." With a nod, Wanda kisses her soulmates forhead and closes her eyes, a smile on her face, happy to meet her soulmate and promise herself that she would always protect her and keep her safe.

I'm sorry.... I'm not good with soulmates aus.