Dominated lover

Requested by myapie89 who wanted a Doja Cat dominated fic with smut. Enjoy! Also, I told y'all I'm not good with smut, but y'all are still requesting it...

♡◇♡

~~~

The front door opened with a squeak, and Y/n knew she would have to get that oiled, but right now, she wanted to sleep. The diner was packed, and her ass her from it getting pinched by three older gentlemen, and falling flat on her ass in the parking lot thanks to some asshole. And no doubt already having a bruise on her ass.

"Amala?"

"Room!" Was replied and Y/n quickly went to find her. Doja peeked her head out from their bedroom, seeing the tired look on her girlfriend's face. She hummed as she pulled Y/n in for a tight hug, kissing her girlfriend's forehead, and feeling the three taps on her back, a silent indication of what she needs.

"Knees." Doja mutters after she pulls away, Y/n immediately dropping down and looking back up at her. "Green, yellow or red?"

"Yellow." Doja nods and walks over to their bathroom, coming back to Y/n, who hasn't moved an inch.

"Strip, then bed, on your stomach." Y/n stands and does as she's told, walking over to the bed and laying face first into the soft mattress. "Holy fuck, what happened to your ass?" Y/n couldn't help the snort that comes from her lips and turns her head so Doja could hear her.

"Don't honestly know if those were from the grabs or being pushed down. I'm fine though." She hears her girlfriend growl, the sound sending shivers throughout her body.

She straddles Y/n's ass, being careful not to hurt her as she pours scented oil over her hands, and gently starts to massage Y/n's back, earning her a loud moan in response.

"So many knots kitten." Y/n merely hums and closes her eyes, trying not to sleep, but when you have a girlfriend rubbing you down, it's hard not too.

But her eyes popped open when she fells her girlfriend's hand slide between her legs and through her wet slit, earning Doja a soft moan, and Y/n's legs to spread a bit. The moans encourage Doja and she quickly fucks Y/n hard and fast, knowing that's what she needs.

Soon, Y/n's moaning loudly and bitting the poor pillow as she cums hard. She whimpers when Amala pulls her fingers out, not seeing as Doja sucks them clean.

"Come on baby, under covers..." Y/n whines, struggling to get up and move. But Amala helps and soon they're cuddling against each other, with Y/n falling asleep quickly. Amala smiles and kisses her girlfriend's forehead, happy to help her love relax and fall asleep.

I told y'all I suck at smut....