[23] Halmeoni and Haru

"I-I tell them w-where is h-hyunjin" Jisung said as his head looking down , didn't dare to look at felix's reaction. He know felix will be mad at him but still he didn't want felix to hate him. Moreover he didn't do that because he want it , he do that to save felix from being beat yesterday. Maybe if he late to tell them everything felix will die at there and the worst thing he still remember what they do to felix last night.

Yeah after he said to Mr.Ji that he will do anything if they didn't hurt felix and let him go , Mr.Ji bring him to his room and let Jisung sees what happen to felix. Felix at another room and he just can look at him from the CCTV at Mr.Ji's room and of course he is angry seeing felix like that but he can't do anything at that time.

Flashback

Jisung try to control his anger when he sees what happen to felix. He really want to punch Mr.Ji's face right now but he know that he will not be able to do that when there's two people beside him.

"Let him go and I'll do anything you want" Jisung said and Mr.Ji just smirk at him. Jisung swallow his saliva when he sees the smirk. Did he just make a wrong decision?

"Anything?" Mr.Ji said and Jisung nodded.

Mr.Ji and his two servant laugh at him and Jisung just look at them , confused. Why?

"Tell me where is hyunjin" Mr.Ji said making Jisung fall silent , he can't tell Mr.Ji about hyunjin or Hyunjin will be in danger and that's mean Seungmin , jeongin , chan , minho , changbin and woojin too.

"I-i don't know" Jisung lie

"Oh really?" Mr.Ji said and do something. After that Jisung can heard felix's voice screaming in pain.

Jisung look at the screen and sees felix is already fainted on the chair. Jisung can't take it anymore , his eyes went big when he sees they're going to hurt felix again.

"NO STOP! STOP IT!" Jisung scream and Mr.Ji told his servant to stop hurting felix with his walkie talkie.

"So have anything to tell me?" Mr.Ji asked

"He is with seungmin right now and I'm sure you know where is seungmin house so I don't need to tell you about it" Jisung said.

"Good boy , now you can go and take him" Mr.Ji said as he left his room and go to somewhere but Jisung didn't care about it anymore. In his mind right now is felix and felix's safety.

End Flashback

"Y-you w-what?" Felix asked. Of course he listen what Jisung said but he didn't believe it , no he won't believe it. Jisung will never do that right?

"I tell them where is hyunjin. Please felix you can be mad at me but don't hate me" Jisung said begging to felix.

"But why?" Felix said. Disappoint? Yes of course he almost die just because he stay with his decision to not tell them about hyunjin but Jisung , he tell them and now he feel that everything they do is useless right now.

"They hurt you , they—" felix cut Jisung's words

"So what?! I didn't care about it so why did you tell them. I try my best not to tell them about hyunjin and you tell them. You makes me disappoint at you Jisung" felix said as he look at the other way. He didn't want to look at Jisung right now. He feels betrayed by Jisung his best friend.

"Felix let me explain" Jisung said

"Don't talk to me , give me some space for awhile" felix said as he move slowly , away from Jisung.

"Did I make a wrong decision?" Jisung asked to himself as he sees felix didn't look at him anymore. He started to regret for being weak yesterday. 

❇❇❇❇

"Halmeoni! We are here!!" Seungmin said in half scream as the arrive at his grandmother's house. While the other just smile and shakes their head at seungmin's behavior. He must really close with his grandmother.

"Woff! Woff!"

"Aigoo seungminie , its been awhile" An old woman known as seungmin grandma open the door and revealing she and her dog. The dog is barking while running towards seungmin.

The dog jump to seungmin making seungmin fall and then the dog starts to lick seungmin's face while moving its tail to the left and right. Seungmin just laugh while rubbing the dog's head. Meanwhile , chan , changbin , minho and jeongin just look at seungmin and the dog.

Hyunjin just smile and then he sigh. They're lucky today because there's no bad thing happen to them. Maybe he had a bad feeling yesterday because he is thinking too much. But he think that they still need to beware from Mr.Ji , because who know maybe he already done something

"Who are they? Are you not going to introduce them to me?" Seungmin's grandma said

"Ahh they are my friends. This is—" before seungmin can finish his words the dog or known as Haru started to bark at chan , changbin , minho , jeongin and hyunjin

"Woff!! Woff!! Grrrr! Woff! Grrrr!!"

"Good dog, won't bite right?" Chan said as he and the rest walk back slowly, beware if the dog is trying to attack them.

"Grrrr!! Woff!! Woff!!" Haru bark and run towards them before seungmin can stop it. The dog jump from seungmin and starts to chase them.

"SHUH! SHUH! DON'T BITE ME! I'M NOT DELICIOUS" jeongin said trying to expel the dog but fail

"UH HUH ME TOO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN EAT CHANGBIN" chan said while pointing to changbin who is running beside him.

"YAH!! NOT ME BUT MINHO!" Changbin said and try to run faster than chan.

"WHY ME?!!" Minho asked from the tree. Yeah he is the fastest and when he find the tree without thinking twice he just climb it.

As soon as minho climb the tree, the others follow him to climb the tree and they're lucky when the dog just stay under the tree and bark at them.

"Woff!! Woff!!"

But something's wrong. Where's hyunjin?

"Puppy~ puppy~ come here, aww you're so cute"

TBC

Sorry if this chapter is bored 😅 and sorry for there's so many wrong grammars.

Also thanks for giving me idea about Mr.Ji punishment , i really appreciate it 😊🙌 . The ideas are nice and I love it 💕 , now I know how Mr.Ji will get his punishment and what he will get hehe 🙌. Y'all help me a lot 😊 thanks again 😚💕😂😂

Btw thanks for reading 😊 I hope y'all enjoy this chapter 😀 Bye! 🙌💕

[ℂ] 𝕄𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 ℍ𝕪𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕤 || 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara