[3] 1st Meet?

"Are you sure to walk alone?" jeongin asked seungmin with his worried face , even seungmin tell him not to worry earlier but he still feel worry for his friends.

"Yeah , don't worry. I'll just visit at bookstore and comeback home as soon as possible" seungmin says to jeongin. Jeongin nodded and waving to seungmin as seungmin walk away from him.

Jeongin go to the different way. Today he will back home alone because his cousin have to stay at school. His cousin, chan have an extra class today. After both of them go to the different ways the triple hybrids jump out from their hiding spot and start to follow seungmin. Actually they want to meet seungmin face to face but they still didn't have courage to do that.

They being haunted by many thoughts. Making them have no courage to meet him face to face , so they just decide to follow him and maybe meet him at his house. The triple hybrids following seungmin to the bookstore and they just wait at the outside until seungmin done with his business at that store.

Seungmin walk away from the store and go to the park. The triple hybrids still following him. Seungmin can feel there's something following him. So he decide to walk for a while not wanting the things that following him know where's his house. He walk around the park and sometimes look around for making sure there is nothing following him.

"I knew it, something is following me" said seungmin.

He glanced to his watch to see what the time now. Its already 6 p.m. Now he regret let jeongin go and regret to go home alone. But he had no choice he don't want bad things happen to his friend. Maybe this will end soon , he thought try to be positive. Then he start to walk around at his neighborhood.

he thinks maybe if he had reach his house he will run as fast as he can and shut the door quickly. That the only idea he can think right now , he didn't sure if this idea will success but at least he try something. But the way to his house is still far and he feel already tired. The worst thing is they're still following him , it makes him scared.

Seungmin Pov

I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I'm just a regular teen who live a normal life but why this is happen to me? I've been followed by something and the worst thing is I don't know what is that. They've been followed me all days. What they want? Please i still want to live my life happily even I'm not really happy right now but still I want to live and breathing for tomorrow.

I run as fast as i can , i didn't care about my legs that getting hurt. The important thing now is save my life from it. Ughh! I hope they'll stop following me. As i run toward a dark road , i can heard their voice. They're talking about something. I can say that they are many, oh please! Someone please help me! I can hear their footstep that getting closer to me.

"Akhh!" i groan when suddenly my head feels hurt. Actually I'm ill and I didn't feel well right now but what can do , they're been following me all days. What wrong with them?! What they want from me?

A lot of pain come through my head and I can't see everything clearly. The pain that I feel make my vision blurry. What should I do? Oh no! I can hear some footsteps behind me. They're coming. What should I do? I want to run but I felt really dizzy. Suddenly i can't stand it anymore. I was fainted and the last thing i see before my eyes were closed is 3 shadows that surround me into circle with their glowing eyes.

"Oh no! He fainted! what should we do??"said felix while glance to hyunjin and Jisung and than look at seungmin who is still faint

"I don't know, i'm not a fairy that can heal people" said Jisung

"I'm not a fairy too, hyunjin what should we do?" Said felix with his sad face knowing that he is not a fairy

'Ughh this two, how I ended become their friends?' hyunjin shake his head at their silliness. Of course they not a fairy because they are hybrids.

"Lets bring him to his house" said hyunjin

Felix and jisung just nodded and start to carry seungmin up. Hyunjin help them when felix and Jisung have a problem with seungmin's weight.

"Hey, why is he so hot?" Felix said while putting his small hand on seungmin forehead.

"Hot?! Hey what do you think huh?! " Hyunjin said. He look at seungmin who is still faint and then knock felix's head

"What?! I just said that his temperature is so hot okay" felix said while rubbing his head and pouting.

"Oh hehe sorry" felix roll his eyes at hyunjin answer, he don't have any idea about what was hyunjin think when he says seungmin is hot.

"Hey guys I think he is sick" Jisung said after putting his right hand on seungmin's forehead and his left hand on his forehead.

"We must hurry" felix said and continue to lift seungmin with Jisung and hyunjin.

Seungmin Pov

I can feel something wet touch my forehead. It's so cold and causing me to shiver. I can hear someone voice, eh no! there's not only one. There's several unknown voices. Who are they? I open my eyes slowly so that they didn't notice that i already awake but when I open my eyes.

"Arrghhhhh!" I scream when I see someone's face that really close to my face.

"Arrgghhh!" He scream when he heard I'm screaming

"Hey! Hey! Calm down" the others boys said , I look at him and I don't know why he remind me of squirrel with his chubby cheeks.

"Yeah don't worry we'll not do anything to you, we just want to help" the others boys said. This one is good looking and remind me of my puppy at my parents house.

The last one is hiding behind this boy that look like a puppy, he hug the puppy boy tightly and seems like he didn't want to let him go. Maybe he is scared of me when I suddenly scream but that's not my fault, he is the one who look at me really close that make me shock.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make him scared" I said apologizing at them

"Its okay" said the boy that look like a squirrel

Suddenly the scared boy who is hiding behind his friend come to me and give me a hug. He hug me tightly and then smile at me with his warm smile. Making me to smile back at him. I just realize that this one look like a koala with small hands. Maybe that's the reason why he loves hug. He open his mouth and say something to me.

"I'm felix, nice to meet you. I hope we'll become friend"

TBC

Sorry if this part is boring :') and sorry if there's so many wrongs grammar. I'm still trying to improve my english language , I hope y'all can tell me if there's any wrong grammar. I really appreciate it if y'all can tell me the wrong grammar so that I can fix it later. Thanks for reading 😊