[17] Do or Regret It

The atmosphere between the triple hybrids are silent , nobody want to start a conversation. They're busy thinking their own decision , whether save themself or save seungmin. They know if they being selfish , seungmin will be in danger. So they must think carefully about it.

The rest of the member still there but they give them some space to think. Chan said that he will accept their decision so think carefully , he know this is hard for them. Everything was quiet until someone break it. Now everyone are pay attention on him.

"I —I can't let seungmin suffer alone , I didn't want something bad happen to him. If I must give myself to save him , then I'll do it" felix said all of the suddenly.

The guilty feels haunt him, he can't just sit and do nothing. The guilty make him feels bad , he feels like he's fail for being a good friend for seungmin. He didn't care about his safety now at least seungmin is safe.

"Me too" Jisung said. He already have this decision awhile ago but he didn't dare to say it , because he think that he is the only one who want to save seungmin but actually he is wrong.

"What about you?" Jeongin asked while tapping hyunjin's shoulder.

"I will" hyunjin said assuredly with his decision.

Felix and Jisung give him a smile , they know hyunjin will agree with their decisions. Because they always agree to each other. Also they have a same direction which is save seungmin from their owner.

"I know this is hard for you three but this is the bravest decision I ever heard. You willing to help seungmin even that will threaten your life and I'm so proud of you. I'm sure seungmin will be safe and don't worry we'll help you" chan said to the triple hybrids.

Changbin , minho and jeongin nodded in agreement. They ready to help them to save seungmin , save their friends. They believe that they can save him and the hybrids. They just need to work hard on it and wishing for miracle to happen to them.

But the question is : is there's any chance for miracle to happen?

❇❇❇❇

While the hybrids are getting ready to save seungmin , seungmin is already suffering alone in his cage. The pain that he feel through his stomach , makes him groan in pain. Even his blood keep flowing through his cheeks and dripping on the floor. He was tied up on a wall with both of his hands are chain up with old chains.

His condition is bad and if he is being left alone for a long time , he will lack of his own blood. His head started to felt dizzy , maybe because of the pain he felt from the wound on his head. But how can he get into this situation when yesterday he still alright? The answer is because of what happen last night , when he tried to escape from the locked room.

At first he was success to runaway but luck not in his side last night. This is because they caught him trying to runaway , he didn't know that they place is full with CCTV. They caught him and the hybrids owner or should I call him Mr.Ji was really mad about it. He hate when someone trying to runaway from him. That's why he told all his servants to give seungmin lessons last night.

They beat him without mercy and seungmin is lucky because Mr.Ji still want him to stay alive for now. They move seungmin from the locked room to a cage , where they chain up his both hand with chains.

"Today is the day, you know what I mean right?" Mr.Ji come to him all of a sudden.

Seungmin looked at him with his sinister face, then showing his cynical smile.

"I'm sure they will defeat you. The hybrids will makes you regret for doing this to them" seungmin said.

"Really? Did you forget who am I? I'm the owner and I know everything about them so that's easy for me to defeat them. huh such a piece of cake" he said while trifle seungmin and walk away from seungmin.

"Take him" he said to his servants. His servants nodded and bring seungmin with them.

Seungmin can't fight against them , he is too weak to fight back. For now he only can pray for his friends safety.

❇❇❇❇

Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!

The sound of footsteps fill the quiet atmosphere in the warehouse. Three hybrids entered the warehouse while running. They come here to save seungmin with their ability even the chance is low. But the others will help them by bringing the police with them.

"Where are you?!! Show yourself!!" Hyunjin said screaming and his loud voice echoing all over the place.

Pap! Pap! Pap!

Finally the owner , Mr.Ji show himself while clapping his hand. He smirk at them

"Finally , are you ready to surrender yourself?" He said while showing his cynical smile. the triple hybrids already shiver , even just seeing the cynical smile.

"Never!" The triple hybrids said at the same time.

"Where is seungmin?!" Felix asked when he didn't seen seungmin with Mr.Ji.

"Wanna see him? Okay then, bring him" Mr.Ji said

Then his servants come while bringing seungmin. They shock to see seungmin's condition , the triple hybrids already full with anger when they see seungmin's condition. The two servants throw seungmin on the floor.

"Run , don't come here" seungmin said while endure his pain , he must prevent them for being caught.

"Use your ability and he will die" Mr.Ji said while step on seungmin back with his left leg , making seungmin groan in pain

The triple hybrids can't take it anymore , seeing seungmin like this makes them felt more guilty. They can't fight him even they want so its better for them to surrender. At least seungmin is safe.

"Why? Are you ready to come with me?" Mr.Ji said

"We'll come with you but you must let seungmin go" Jisung said

Seungmin shake his head , he didn't want Mr.Ji take felix , Jisung and hyunjin.

"N—no don't do that" seungmin said , his face already full with tears.

"Its okay" they said , tears flowing through their face.

Then several people come to them and locked their arms. They didn't fight back , they just let them locked their arms. A few minutes later they go away leaving seungmin alone who is still suffering from pain. He tried to stand and follow them but he failed when he suddenly fall and fainted.

  TBC

I don't know if this chapter is okay or not , but I hope this chapter not disappoint y'all 😅 I'll do my best to make this part and sorry for the wrong grammar🙇. Thanks for reading!💕 Bye!🙌