[5] Secret Keeper

"Woah! How did you do that?" Jeongin asked excitedly.

Why? Because today seungmin get the highest mark in his class. His homework get the highest mark in his class today, that's make jeongin feels happy and excited at the same time. Seungmin just smile and rubbing his neck. How we want to tell jeongin? He didn't do the homework last night, it was felix. Felix is the one who did the homework last night.

"Oh ermm lucky " he said while smile awkwardly. Even he get the highest mark in his class he's not satisfied. He didn't feel really happy because its not his hard work, it was felix not him. But he feel very thankful to felix for doing his homework last night.

Jeongin just nodded while smile. He thinks that his friend is really lucky today. He also get a good mark but not as good as seungmin.

"Hey hyung look, today seungmin get the highest mark in our class" jeongin said while giving chan a paper. Its was seungmin's paper. Chan take it and look at it, he feels astonished at the mark. Almost all the answers are correct. He be like, how did he do that?

"Wow, never expect you're this genius" minho said while snatching the paper from chan's hand and look at the paper by himself. Chan snort when minho snatch the paper from him. He still didn't finish admiring the mark. He look at minho with a not satisfied face.

While changbin can't do anything , he didn't able to look at the paper because of minho right now. Then chan give him a smile while pat changbin's shoulder. Then he look at seungmin and give him a thumbs up.

"Well done!" Chan said, seungmin just nodded awkwardly and smile. It's not a pleasure when you get all the credit even you're not the one who do it.

"Lix!" Jisung said calling felix who is laying on couch with seungmin's plushie in his embrace.
Felix look up and raise his eyebrow

"What?" He asked

"I almost forget did you answer seungmin's homework with all the correct answer?" Jisung asked. Felix shake his head , making Jisung sigh in relief.

"Don't worry, I know how to handle it" felix said and start to play with the plushie again.

He find it in seungmin's room last night, so this morning he asked seungmin if he can play with the plushie or not and luckily seungmin's lend it to him. Then he realize something.

"Btw where's hyunjin?" Felix asked

"I'm here!" hyunjin suddenly come from behind , making Jisung and felix shock at the same time

"Arghhhh" the two hybrids scream and hugging each other. Felix who is hugging a plushie automatically throw it to hyunjin face and then hug Jisung tightly.

"Awww" hyunjin rubbing his forehead. Is that plushie or what? , hyunjin think.

Felix open his eyes and see hyunjin who is still rubbing his forehead and pouting. He pat Jisung shoulder and whisper something.

'Let's get our revenge'

They smirk and look at hyunjin. Hyunjin tilting his head. What's wrong with them. Suddenly Jisung grab a cushion and felix also grab a cushion. Hyunjin want to run but he too late when the two hybrids already stand and attack him with the cushion.

"Hey! It's not fair!!" hyunjin said while protect himself from felix and Jisung's attack.

"Do I look like I care?" Jisung asked, felix stop for a while and shake his head.

"No"

This give hyunjin chance to grab a cushion and start to fight back.

"CUSHION WAR!!"

"Jeong! Can I asked you something?" Seungmin asked

"Hurrmm already asked me something but of course you can. What is it?"

"Can you keep a secret?" Seungmin asked again

"Of course I can. I'm the best secret keeper for your information" jeongin said. Seungmin sigh in relief.

"You must follow me today" seungmin said.

"Why? Did you kill someone and want me to help you to throw away the corpse!?" Jeongin said with a shock tone. Seungmin give him a poker face

"Why do I need to kill someone? I think you should stop watching a mystery/ Thriller movie" Seungmin said , jeongin just chuckle at seungmin's reaction

"Why~? Mystery/Thriller movie is the best okay!" Jeongin said trying to defend the movie. Seungmin rolls his eyes.

"Okay okay So the important point is just follow me today. I'll show you somethings" seungmin said.

"What is it?" Jeongin asked

"Just wait and see" seungmin said and start to walk faster than jeongin , leaving jeongin behind. Jeongin pursue seungmin and asked the same question again and again but seungmin just answer the same question.

"I'm hungry" felix said

They just finish cleaning seungmin's house after making a mess. They didn't want seungmin mad at them so after finish playing , they started to cleaning. After 1 hour cleaning finally their finish their work.

"Me too" hyunjin said

"Guys just wait for a while , seungmin will be back soon okay" Jisung said.

Hyunjin and felix just nodded. They decide to take a rest at the couch while Jisung go to the kitchen for some water. He take a glass of water and drink it. Then he take two glasses of water for hyunjin and felix and go to the living room. He smile when he see felix and hyunjin who are already fall asleep on the couch.

So he go to the kitchen again and save the water for later. Suddenly he heard someone press the bell. Seungmin is back , he think and go to the door. He pull the door and revealing seungmin with someone he didn't know.

TBC

Sorry if this chapter is boring (╥﹏╥) and if there's any wrong grammar.

I'll try to make it better on next chapter.

Thanks for spending your time reading this fanfic (╥﹏╥) , I really appreciate it ^^