[32] Home

Jisung walking around the living room, making felix rub his hair. Weird at Jisung's behavior. A moments ago Jisung tell him that they're not safe here but he didn't understand why. All he know is seungmin house was the safest place for now. So why did Jisung tell him that this place is not safe anymore?

His curiosity push him to ask Jisung, even Jisung seems busy thinking about something. Cause he can't just sit here and stare at Jisung, who is still walking around. At least he need to know something. So without thinking twice he stop Jisung from moving and asked him.

"Hey Jisung what happen? Is there's any problem? Can you tell me about it? Seeing you like this makes me want to know why." He said, asking several questions to Jisung.

Jisung already stop from his activity, walking around the living room but he still didn't answer felix's questions. His mind keep telling him to think about the strategy to run from Mr.Ji again.

"Jisung~ stop from thinking about the things that disturbing your mind and tell me what's the matter?" Felix whine when Jisung just ignore his questions, felt a bit annoyed when Jisung didn't answer him.

"Huh, okay I'll tell you" Jisung said as he sigh.

Felix can't help but smile, happy when Jisung finally answer his questions. He move closer to Jisung while waiting for the squirrel hybrid tell him everything.

"Did you remember the thing that you found before?" Jisung asked which felix nodded. "Its the equipment that Mr.Ji use to detect us which mean this place is not safe anymore so we need to find another place to hide" Explain Jisung to felix and of course felix shock about the news.

"S-so what are we going to do?" Felix asked but Jisung just shakes his head.

Which mean that Jisung still didn't have any idea about it, he can't think another place to stay. That's why he can't stop from walking before, his heart felt uneasy all over the time today.

"Ermm I think I know one place that safe for us" felix said all of the sudden making Jisung who is thinking hard look at him with a hope draw in his face.

"Where?" Jisung asked.

"But I'm not sure if the owner will give permission to us for staying there but I'm sure he will never get mad" felix said. But they didn't have any choice, that's the only place that safe for now.

"Take me there, we are lack of time" Jisung said which felix nodded to his order.

❇❇❇❇

After saying goodbye to Seungmin's grandma, they leave the town. Even their holiday still didn't end yet, they decide to go back. And they need to be hurry. The message that Mr.Ji send to them before making them didn't have any choice. The message that send with a picture makes them worry to felix and Jisung.

Yes Mr.Ji send them a picture of Felix and Jisung at seungmin's house. That's why hyunjin decide to go there while the others just follow his decision. In that picture, felix and Jisung seems alright but hyunjin still can't just hide. He need to meet them and against Mr.Ji together.

But of course they didn't go to seungmin's house first. They need to be careful. Maybe when they already arrived Mr.Ji already set some traps to them. They need to be careful with Mr.Ji's cagey brain, Mr.Ji always have some tricks to play on them. So its important to be careful and always put the safety at the first place.

The destination that they will go is changbin's apartment. Cause there's the only place that didn't have anyone and have some empty room to stay for awhile. Their family still didn't know that they already back from seungmin's grandma house, they just didn't want their parents to be worried. They also didn't tell their parents about what happens to them.

Several hours later, they already arrive at changbin's apartment. Changbin bring them to his apartment but when they're already at the front door, something weird. The door is not locked when changbin try to unlock the key. He still remember that he have locked his door before leave his apartment but then why is this suddenly unlocked.

"Why? What's the matter?" Chan asked when he sees changbin just stand there and didn't enter his own apartment.

"Wait let me check on something but don't enter my apartment yet" changbin said as he check the vase at placed at the corner of the corridor.

He sigh in relief when he didn't find anything there and of course his action makes the others curious. Deep inside changbin's heart he felt happy about something , he glad about it.

"What are you doing?" Jeongin asked while raising his left eyebrow.

"Nothing, you'll find out later" changbin said while giving the his mysterious smile. Making the others become more curious, what does he hide from us? They thought.

With some questions inside their head, they enter changbin house and find nothing special there. So what makes changbin give them the mysterious smile. They just lift their shoulder while take a sit at the sofa, taking rest after long time on the road.

"I'm tired and I don't want to move" minho said while lean on the sofa.

"Me too, I want to sleep" jeongin said while do the same thing as minho.

"Hey, changbin hyung did you have some food? I'm hungry" seungmin said. They still didn't eat anything since they leave his grandma's house.

"Hmm let me check it first" changbin said as he want to walk to the kitchen. But suddenly hyunjin stop him.

"Why does I smell something? And this smell is familiar to me" hyunjin said all of the sudden.

"Where does it come from?" Changbin asked. Even he already know about it.

"I guess its from the kitchen" hyunjin said while point the kitchen. All of the look at the kitchen in synch as hyunjin point the kitchen. What is it? Hyunjin, jeongin, seungmin, chan and minho thought.

"Lets go and check it" changbin said. At first the others are hesitate about it but when they think about it again, they decide to check it. And what's they see makes them can't believe their eyes.

TBC

Sorry of this chapter is boring :') and sorry if there's so many wrong grammar 😬 btw I hope y'all enjoy reading this chapter 😄. Thanks for reading , Bye! 🤗

Oh I still can't stop thinking about SKZ performing Fancy 😂😂.They're so funny and cute while performing it but I really love han , felix and chan's voices 😆.