[10] Tell Me

Recess,

"Can you tell me now?" Chan asked for the 10th time and minho already getting annoyed at him. Minho close his ears so that he can't hear chan's voice anymore.

"Minho, can you tell me now?!?" Chan asked again while shaking minho's shoulder but minho just ignore him. Pretending like chan wasn't there.

"Yah! Minho! Yah! Minho! Tell me!" Chan still shake minho's shoulder.

"Aaaaaaaaa I donnnnnnn't knowwwww aaaaannnnddd stop pleaseeeeeee"

chan didn't shake minho's shoulder anymore. But he still waiting minho to tell him.

"Huh finally, ughh my head hurt. Huh~ don't ask me. If you want to know asked changbin instead!" minho said.

"Okay , chang—" chan word was being cut by someone.

"Don't asked me" changbin said with his cold look.

He's too lazy to answer someone question right now. Actually he still sleepy, all he want to do now is sleep but he can't sleep here. The cafeteria is so noise by students voices. It's already recess so almost all of the students go here for buy their food and some of them just chatting with their friends.

Actually changbin want to stay at his class but minho drag him here. He want to fight back but he is just too sleepy to do that so he just let minho drag him here. 

"Why did you ask me? Its not like I'm gonna tell you if you ask me" minho said

"I know that but its just fun to disturb you" chan said while grinning at minho.

"Dude seriously?" Minho give him a poker face.

❇❇❇❇

Jisung lay on his bed while staring blankly at the ceiling. He still thinking about felix. Where is him?, How is he doing?, Is him okay? Or Did he still crying right now? He know that felix will cry if they are not together. So he wonder is felix sleep well last night?

Suddenly a wet thing touch his face. Its was a towel , a wet towel. He take it and look at hyunjin who is throw the wet towel on his face with a curios face. Why did he throw the wet towel on his face?

"Wipe your face, you look ugly with those tears" hyunjin said

Jisung just wipe his face and start to stare at the ceiling again and he sigh. Hyunjin decide to sit beside him. He want to make Jisung feels better.

"You know what? Actually I want to go and search him right now but I know it's only make everything become worst" hyunjin said. Jisung get up and sit straight beside hyunjin. He want to listen clearly what hyunjin trying to tell him.

"So I just stay here and wait for seungmin so that we can search him together. Actually I want to cry more but I realize cry didn't help to find him so I stop crying" hyunjin stop and look at Jisung.

Jisung still stay quiet and listen to hyunjin.

"Jisung, you must stay strong. I know how much you care about felix but i want you to stop crying. I'm sure that we'll meet him soon. I don't know when but believe me and remember this never stop believing because miracle happen everyday"

hyunjin's words touched his heart. He never expect hyunjin can became this mature. He always thought that hyunjin is childish, always laugh and play with him and felix but now he was really Contradictive with his true personality. But looking hyunjin like this make him feels relief. Hyunjin is adult now , he will miss hyunjin's childish manners for sure.

"Thanks hyunjin" Jisung smile at him.

"Welcome. You know what? You always can count on me" hyunjin said.

"Awww where's my childish hyunjin. Why are you growing so fast" Jisung said while pretend to cry. He rub hyunjin head making hyunjin snort.

"I don't know if I should feel happy or regret" hyunjin pout which Jisung giggle.

'Well at least he is happy and I'm happy for him'

❇❇❇❇

Seungmin Pov

I clean my table and get ready to go to the cafeteria. Minho hyung just sent me a message to meet him, changbin hyung and chan hyung at the cafeteria. I wait for jeongin and walk with him. They said that they want to tell us something but what is it. I hope it was important.

I still remember when minho said he want to tell me something important but when I meet him all I get is nonsense. He just want me to judge who is more handsome he or chan hyung. So just give them a poker face and said "none of you is handsome. Both of you are ugly and accept the fact that I'm the most handsome here" after that I runaway from them while laughing hard.

"Seungmin! Why are you laughing?" Jeongin asked me when I suddenly laugh.

"Nothing its just, I remember what happen in the past" jeongin just nodded.

We continue our walk until we reach the cafeteria. I search for Minho hyung and I found him with the others. We walk towards them and sit at the available chairs.

I can see minho hyung is ignoring Chan hyung who is keep repeat the 'tell me' word and changbin hyung who is trying to stay awake.

Okay what happen here?

"Oh there you are!" minho hyung said when we arrived at them.

"Huaa finally! Tell me right now" chan said

"Tell what?" Both me and jeongin asked at the same time.

"Okay okay" minho hyung said. He put his finger on his lip which mean he want us to stay quiet.

"Its about hybrid" minho hyung said.

Wait, What?! Hybrid!? Could it be Felix?!

TBC

I hope y'all like this chapter^^ I'll try my hard to make it better next time 😅 and sorry for wrong grammar😅 btw thanks for reading !~♡ Bye!^^

Edit: Thanks for the 1K reads😭😭 i really appreciate it~♡. I hope y'all enjoy this fanfic , I know I'm not a good writer 😅😭 but thanks for the 1K reads. Lots of love for you guys💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕