[43] Its The End

"I-I'm s-sorry" he said as his tears falls down. He can't believe that he just hurt his friends , his family.

GRAB!

"No its okay. I'm glad you're okay" Hyunjin shock when suddenly felix come to him and hug him tightly.

He thought that felix will be mad at him or maybe hate him forever. But its not true , felix still care about him and that's makes him feels more guilty. He didn't deserve accepting this kindness , he is bad. His tears start to falls again as he shakes his head.

"No its my fault. I-i'm sorry f-felix , i-i'm sorry Jisung. I-i'm sorry g-guys" hyunjin can't help but cry while saying those words.

"Its okay hyunjin" Jisung said trying his best to smile at hyunjin.

Jisung try to stand up but since he having a hard times to stand up , chan , changbin and minho help him. Jisung said thanks to them before walking slowly to hyunjin and hug hyunjin and felix tightly. To be honest he is glad now , Mr.Ji is dead and nothing will threaten them again. They will live happily right?

"I'm glad you're okay hyunjin" hyunjin shock as he heard seungmin's voice.

He wonder if he hurt seungmin too and if that's true he will never forgive himself for hurting three person that really important in his life. He turn around , searching for seungmin.

But once he sees seungmin he can't help but feels really guilty. He remember everything about seungmin wound and the bandage at seungmin's shoulder is new to him. He didn't see it before , does he the one who cause the wound? He looks down , feels really sorry.

"I'm sorry" he mumble but felix and Jisung can heard it. They look at him with questioned look.

"I'm so sorry" hyunjin said making felix and Jisung let go the hug. They look at hyunjin with a sad face , they didn't blame hyunjin at all. They know that its not hyunjin's fault but its his hybrid.

"I hope you all can forgive me. I-i'm sorry for e-everything , see y-you guys again" that's was the last thing the heard from hyunjin before hyunjin run leaving them.

Jisung and felix want to stop him but they can't. Jisung's stomach still hurt and felix can't grab hyunjin. Felix want to run after hyunjin but seeing Jisung condition , he choose to help Jisung first before chasing hyunjin again. But he is too late.

"NO! please don't go!" Felix scream didn't want hyunjin to leave them. He want to run again but hyunjin already gone from his eye sight.

"P-please come back" felix said as his tears falls down. Jisung already crying.

"D-don't leave me , don't l-leave us" felix said again , can't scream anymore.

Seungmin rub his back , trying to comfort him but felix's cry become worst. So seungmin hug him while telling felix its okay , we will find him. Meanwhile Jisung he can't do anything except hoping for hyunjin to comeback to them.

The others can help but feels pity for them. But now Mr.Ji is dead , they're free now. No more pain and no more problem. They will live without being threaten by Mr.Ji again. Deep inside their heart they're glad everything finally end but they're sad when hyunjin choose to leave them.

❇❇❇❇

Its already a month since the incident happened to them. Now seungmin , felix and Jisung are already getting well and everyone are living their life with a normal life again. Seungmin , jeongin , chan , changbin and minho continue going to school. Felix and Jisung? They're still living with seungmin. But felix and Jisung are going to school just like seungmin.