[19] Believe In Him

"So who is the dog's owner?" Jeongin asked

Its already two days the dog with seungmin and they still didn't find the dog's owner. Yesterday the dog seems suffer and tired , so seungmin bring it home and take care of it. Now the dog is still sleeping on the mat.

Seungmin just call jeongin to come and help him to find the dog's owner. Jeongin is ready to help but for now they still can't find the dog's owner anywhere. Seems like the dog is doesn't have owner.

"I don't know. Maybe this dog is a stray dog" seungmin said.

"So do you want to adopt it?" Jeongin asked

Actually seungmin never thought like that but its not bad. Maybe he can adopt the dog , moreover he really want a dog and this dog seems a good dog.

"Hmmm maybe.....yes" seungmin said

"Its actually a good Idea so I want to adopt this dog moreover its remind me of.....them" he continue

The sad tone in his voices is noticed by jeongin , so jeongin pat his shoulder. He show seungmin his best smile.

"If you think I that , okay then. Maybe this dog can makes you feels better" jeongin said

"Yeah , you're right"

❇❇❇❇

While at the other side , there's two hybrids seems in trouble. They had tried their hard to protect their friends , they didn't care what will happen to them at least their friends is okay.

Pat! Pat! Pat!

Three times they had been beat but they're still with their founding to protect their friends. The one who is hurt them started to become mad when they still saying the same.

"Tell me where is him?!!! ARE YOU DEAF!?!! I KNOW YOU HIDE HIM ANYWHERE!! " He said in anger

"I don't know , you're the one who left him at the harbour before. So why did you asked us?!!" The first hybrids , Jisung can't control his feelings anymore. So he yell back at their owner.

"YOU-" before their owner want to slap Jisung , felix catch the hand and throw it away from Jisung. He move in front Jisung and protect him.

"Don't you dare to hurt him again , are you not satisfied huh?! You're the one who makes hyunjin lost and now you're trying to blame us!! W-why didn't you try to search him by yourself?! Stop asking and hurting us when you can't get the answer from us!!" Felix said even he is afraid and almost crying seeing their owner is mad , he push himself to fight back. He can't let their owner hurt Jisung because trying to against their owner.

"So are you trying to blame me huh?! Answer me!!" Their owner said while pulling felix's hair , Jisung want to help but fail when their owner kick him.

"T-that's what I m-mean.... I'm sure you're not stupid right?" Felix said even his tears started to flow , he still have his courage to fight against their owner.

"IDIOT!" Their owner throw him to Jisung , making both Jisung and felix groan in pain.

"Since I need you two , I'll let you two alive and if I find that stupid hyunjin , you can say good bye to him" their owner said before leaving them.

Felix and Jisung startle when they heard the words from their owner. Felix started to tremble with the tears that flowing through his cheeks , already shows that he is afraid. Afraid of hyunjin's safety.

Jisung hug try to make him calm. He believes that hyunjin will be alright. Nothing bad will happen to him , at least for now.

"Ji-Jisung w-what if w-we can't m-meet hyun-hyunjin anymore?" Felix said stuttered.

"Don't said like that , I'm sure that he will be alright. He is the stronger among us remember?" Jisung said while felix just nodded.

Actually Jisung is worried about hyunjin too , he afraid that they can't meet hyunjin again. But he throw the bad thoughts away , he can't think like that. He must be positif , he must believe in hyunjin.

❇❇❇❇

Hyunjin Pov

Where am i?

I looked around but its just useless , its just dark here. I can't see anything. Wait?! Where's felix? Where's Jisung?

"Felix! Jisung!" I shout for their name but nobody answer me. It's just echo that echoing my voices.

I tried to reach out and touch but I can't feel nothing. Why am I here? Suddenly my head felt hurt , I touch my head and I can feel a liquid on it. I smell it and it's my blood. I wipe it on my cloth and trying to ask for help , I can't just stand and do nothing here. I must run from here , this place is weird and I didn't felt comfortable at all.

"Jisung! Felix! Is anybody there?! Please answer me"

I running in the darkness , I didn't care where's my leg will take me as long as I will go from here. But because of the darkness , I can't see anything and suddenly I fall when I bump into something.

"Akkhh" I groan in pain , seems like my leg is not in a good condition right now.

"Hey wake up"

Suddenly I heard someone voices and that voices seems familiar to me.

"Come on, aren't you're hungry?"

Yeah , I know who is this voices belong to. The person that I've been search.

"Hey doggy come on wake up , you must eat something and I'll change your bandage on your feet after you're finished eating"

Finally i find him. Jisung , felix I did it. I finally find him , just like you two told me to do it. Can you two come to me now? I already find him. Without I realize my tears started to flow when I think about them.

I'm so sorry Jisung , I'm so sorry felix. I can't help you now but don't worry I'll do what you two want me to do. And now I finally find him.

I open my eyes slowly and yeah that's him.
.
.
.
.
.
Seungmin

TBC

I'm sorry if y'all didn't understand this chapter 😭😌 its just because of some problem of mine 😌. So I'm sorry if there's so many wrong grammar and sorry for the boring chapter 😫🙏

Btw I hope y'all enjoy reading and thanks for reading!💕😊

Bye!💕🙌