[30] Hard Decision

Its already three days since hyunjin tell changbin, chan and seungmin about his dream and he still can remember what changbin said to him.

"Its just a dream but I'm sure the dream has a meaning. Who knows maybe the dream trying to tell you something. But don't over think about it , okay?"

Hyunjin sigh. If he can, he really want to follow changbin's advice but he couldn't do that. Every time he want to not over think about it, his mind always tell him to over think about it. He's tired actually, he really want everything end right now. He is stressed with the obstacle that they have to go through from the beginning.

"Hyunjin!" A tap on his shoulder making him startle but he show a smile when he see the one who makes him startle. The person, changbin smile back and go to hyunjin's left side.

"What are you doing here? Why don't you come inside and gather with the others?" Changbin asked

"And hyung what are you doing here?" Hyunjin answer changbin's question with a question, making changbin snort.

"I'm older than you, so you must answer my question first" changbin said making hyunjin giggle.

"Okay, okay. I just want to take some fresh air" hyunjin said.

Changbin look at hyunjin who is just stare at the in front. He is thinking the way how he's gonna tell hyunjin about it. He can't just stand here and do nothing, the others send him here to tell hyunjin about it. But seeing hyunjin who is looking stressed, making changbin feels guilty to tell hyunjin.

'What should I do?' Changbin asked to himself.

He want to tell hyunjin but what if hyunjin become more stressed when he know about the news. And if he didn't tell hyunjin, is everything will be alright? But hyunjin deserve to know about it.

"Hyung!"

"Huh! Yes! why?" Changbin asked a bit startle.

"Huh nothing, its just weird. Why I can't see Mr.Ji's servants since three days ago? Did they just give up on us?" Hyunjin asked.

'I hope you can handle this, maybe its hard for you but I'm sure you can'

"Hyunjin" changbin said making the younger look at him with a curiosity face.

"I have something to tell you" changbin said with a serious tone of talk.

❇❇❇❇

"Finally!" Felix said as he open the door and entered the house aka seungmin's house.

Yeah, he and Jisung finally arrived to korea several hours ago. Luckily the can find the key that seungmin left for emergency. So they didn't have to think where are they going to sleep tonight.

"I really miss this house" Jisung said. He actually glad can be back but why those he felt like something wrong. His instinct tell him to beware.

"Yeah me too! I want to check my our room" felix said as he run to a room that used to be his , Jisung and hyunjin's room before.

Jisung just let felix do what he want. Then he go to the sofa and sit there. He is exhausted, walking from the airport to this is house was so tiring. He swear that he will never walk that far again.

He felt both of his eyes are getting heavy. Maybe if he sleep for awhile he can become better and all of the exhausted will gone. Both of his eyes almost close until someone call him, screaming.

"JISUNG!"

"What?!" Jisung said. Can felix just let him sleep? He is tired.

"COME HERE! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" Felix said while screaming from a room

"Can you just take it here? I'm too lazy to get up!" Jisung said and trying to sleep again but of course he fail when felix started to call him again.

"NO THIS IS URGENT! AND I'M SURE YOU'LL SHOCK WHEN YOU SEE THIS. SO COME HERE FASTER, DON'T LET YOUR LAZINESS TAKE OVER YOUR BODY'S CONTROL" Felix said.

With a lazy steps, Jisung walk to the room that used to be their room before. His eyes that almost closed become wide-open when he see the room condition. Especially when he see a sentence on the wall. But the things that makes him shock is the sentence is in red colour and he sure that its not a paint but blood.

"SAFE? DO YOU THINK SO? WELL WE'LL SEE IT SOON"

"What should we do?" Felix asked, Worried and scared.

While Jisung can't say anything. What will happen to them?

❇❇❇❇

Hyunjin sigh, again. Why he have to face all this? Why him?

Flashback

"I have something to tell you" changbin said with a serious tone of talk.

Hyunjin raise his left eyebrow.

"Two days ago, we receive a message and I'm sure its from Mr.Ji. He send seungmin something and we think you need to see this" changbin hand hyunjin seungmin's phone, so that hyunjin can see what changbin want him to see.

Hyunjin take the phone and his eyes become bigger when he see the message. The phone almost fall on the ground but luckily hyunjin didn't dropped it.

"They're here?!" Hyunjin said his eyes still locked on the picture the appear in seungmin's phone.

"Yeah but its not the problem right now, but I'm sure you know what's the problem right?" Changbin said while hyunjin just stay silent. He don't know how to express his feeling right now.

"So what would you do?" Changbin asked.

"Huh, I don't know" hyunjin said while looking on th ground.

"It's okay, take your time. We will always be by your side" changbin said before he leave hyunjin at the outside. Changbin know hyunjin need some space to think right now.

Flashback

Hyunjin look to the sky as he close his eyes. Yeah, he already make the decision.

'If that what you want, then I'll do it'

TBC

Sorry for the late update and being kinda inactive (╥﹏╥). I'm so busy with school , homework and extra classes. But I'll try update if I have some free time 😊

Btw I hope y'all enjoy reading this chapter and sorry if there's so many wrong grammar. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night. Bye! 🤗💙