[24] Wondering About It

"I forgot that we have another dog here" chan said as he sees hyunjin is playing with the dog right now.

"Pheuw because of him we safe from that dog" minho said while wiping his sweat.

Then seungmin come with some snack on a tray. He put try the tray on the table, take a sit at the sofa with the others and call hyunjin to gather with them. But seems like not only hyunjin that comes to them but Haru too. Haru, the dog really loves hyunjin. Maybe because both of them are dog.

"Don't come here, I am afraid if Haru suddenly bite me" changbin said as he lift his leg on the sofa. Jeongin already step on the sofa and minho already hide behind the sofa. They use the sofa as their protection, afraid if haru suddenly attack them again.

"He won't okay, he is a good boy" hyunjin said while rubbing Haru's head.

"Woff!" Haru said while moving its tail to the left and right. But still they're afraid to move closer to haru. Don't trust that innocent face, they thought.

"But seungmin where is your halmeoni?" Jeongin said still didn't change his position from the sofa.

"Oh she's at her orchard. I can bring you there if you want" seungmin said while his hand taking the snack, ready to eat the food.

"Really?!! Bring me there! I want to go there" jeongin said excitedly until he didn't realize that he already come down from the sofa and haru is just beside him.

"Me too!" Minho said excited as jeongin. He even jumping several times behind the sofa, excited about the orchard.

"What type of fruit we can see there?" Hyunjin asked still rubbing haru's head and sometimes pinching haru's cheek.

"There's a lot of variety fruit actually but I think you'll like the cherry, its so delicious. Especially when you eat it after you take it from it's tree" seungmin said while giving two thumbs up to hyunjin. Hyunjin nodded while his mind thinking about the fruit.

"Woahhhh" chan said when he heard about cherry.

"So when can we go there?" Jeongin asked

Seungmin thinking for awhile before answer the question.

"halmeoni said that we can go there every time we want so maybe later, I want to take a shower first" seungmin said

"Okay tell me if you all want to go I want to take a nap for awhile" changbin said while laying on the sofa.

"I want to play with haru, jeongin wanna join?" Hyunjin said

"But what if haru want to bite me again?" He asked still didn't realize that haru si beside him.

"He won't, look he didn't do anything to you. You had stand beside him for a long time and he didn't do anything" hyunjin said making jeongin shock and jump on the sofa again, causing changbin who is trying to nap startle and then awaken.

"Huaaa~ I almost die" he said and receiving poker face from seungmin and hyunjin.

The others except changbin just laugh at him, while changbin just mumbling with his unsatisfied face.

❇❇❇❇

"What do you want?" Felix asked coldly to Mr.Ji when he come to them.

He become brave for all of the sudden , making Jisung wonder why. But Mr.Ji didn't surprise at all , he just smirk to them. Seeing felix like this makes him happy, he know that felix and Jisung have a small argument. His work to separate them become easier if they still didn't want to talk with each other.

"Nothing, I just want to see how are my hybrids doing" he said while smiling mysteriously. Felix hate that smile and so Jisung.

He want something, that's why he is here. Felix thought to himself. While Jisung just looking down and avoid to look at Mr.Ji, angry and hate are the only feeling when he sees Mr.Ji but he can't just fight Mr.Ji right now. He must wait for the right time and its not now.

"Tch! Liar! Go away you rascal!" Felix said full with hatred.

He didn't want to become weak anymore. since he know that Mr.Ji know where is hyunjin, he become more brave to against Mr.Ji but Maybe its also because he felt betrayed by Jisung.

"Woah seems like my coward koala becomes braver. I wonder why?" he said while glancing Jisung who is still didn't say anything and felix notice it.

"Tch! Just mind your own business" felix said while looking away.

"Haha actually I wanna offer you two something" Mr.Ji said success to caught Jisung and felix's attention. Both of them turn their face to see Mr.Ji. Mr.Ji smirk.

"Do you want to see hyunjin?" Mr.Ji asked making both Jisung and felix frown. Weird, they thought.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked while felix just stay silent. Felix is thinking carefully about Mr.Ji's word, thinking about the secret meaning of the word.

"For your information, you two will be able to meet him soon" Mr.Ji said before he leave Jisung and felix , leaving them who are still in wonder-struck.

What does he mean?

TBC

Short chapter 😅😅 b'cuz I'm lack of ideas right now 😌

Sorry if this chapter is bored and if there's so many wrong grammar 😅

Btw Thanks for the 5K+ reads and 500 vote 💙💜. I really appreciate it 😭😭💕💕 , y'all so amazing!💕 I'm so thankful to have readers like y'all 😊💕. I'm nothing without y'all (readers) Thank you again 😊💕

Lastly I hope y'all enjoy reading 😊 Bye! 💙💜